Author Topic: Replacement Model for the Hammer  (Read 10884 times)

Nice
Thank you
I've never played roblox and never will. It just looks like the hammer, that's all
That mean it's bad?

I've never played roblox and never will. It just looks like the hammer, that's all
Okay so something that looks like the ROBLOX hammer means the mod is trash? Cause that's what I'm seeing from you.
This is a nice edit, good job OP. Now make a printer and a wrench.

Nice
Thank youThat mean it's bad?
No, it's fine

Okay so something that looks like the ROBLOX hammer means the mod is trash? Cause that's what I'm seeing from you.
This is a nice edit, good job OP. Now make a printer and a wrench.
The mod isn't trash and that isn't where I was coming from. I like the mod fine but I just like the default one better

Why does Zoey kind of look like me?

Why does Zoey kind of look like me?

Copyrighting blockland avatars are we?

I think there are too many polies altogether.
The idea is good, but it's not exactly "blokofied". Every instance of the cylinder (also the pick-like part of the hammer) has way too many polygons than it should have.

I think there are too many polies altogether.
The idea is good, but it's not exactly "blokofied". Every instance of the cylinder (also the pick-like part of the hammer) has way too many polygons than it should have.
This looks SO much better. Can you release it?

This looks SO much better. Can you release it?

I don't work with .dts all that well, sorry. I'll look into it though.

Looks fine to me.

Pretty much finished.
http://leetlegacy.tk/Tool_LLHammer.zip
Can anyone look into why is the item icon so dark? The .PNG is fine and I have removed any color offsets in the script, yet, the icon is almost black.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 06:38:39 PM by LeetZero »

I don't work with .dts all that well, sorry. I'll look into it though.

Looks fine to me.

Pretty much finished.
http://leetlegacy.tk/Tool_LLHammer.zip
Can anyone look into why is the item icon so dark? The .PNG is fine and I have removed any color offsets in the script, yet, the icon is almost black.
More default tools like these pls?

it's not just the model, it's that the claw hammer is associated with construction, not destruction. you use it to mainly hammer in nails, not wreck walls. and if you're removing nails, you use the other end. it looks handicapped breaking bricks with a a claw-hammer, regardless of model quality.

it's not just the model, it's that the claw hammer is associated with construction, not destruction. you use it to mainly hammer in nails, not wreck walls. and if you're removing nails, you use the other end. it looks handicapped breaking bricks with a a claw-hammer, regardless of model quality.

To be fair, even the default hammer tries to get a idea of the claw.
In order to attain the bloko style, Badspot or whoever made the hammer could have just made it like that.
But I see what you mean, and it's true.

But nonetheless, as long as you don't flip the hammer to the claw side, I don't really see the issue that much. In the end I could just do a hammerhead without the claw though, I suppose, since it wouldn't be a big problem. But in the same logic, the wrench would be used to put or remove bolts, which may even disassemble an item in the real life (in most cases), so there's not that much excuse for that either. Sure, it has the "tweaking" function , which makes sense. But under the same logic it works for the hammer.

Leet, can you do a mace? Is more like the hammer we might need for blockland. I dont know if you can add a proper swing animation tho, for realism

Who's topic is this again? (Leet's hammer is also cool, though.)