Banned from Prison Escape

Author Topic: Banned from Prison Escape  (Read 3559 times)

Four post in a row? Nice, that has to be a record.
Not really.

Oh no, there's two of them.  I thought that zero was too many.

Arthur, quit making these useless topics over small things then not posting any proof. If you're going to make a Drama, make sure you have screenshots PROVING you were innocent and that the ban was unfair. Since you cannot seem to do so and since you're an idiot in general, /nosupport.

Arthur, ur gettin rekt

Sorry this was my brother.
Quote from: Badspot
Well, I don't believe in little brothers.  You should have cut off his hands the first 10 times he got his key deactivated.  Would have saved us all a lot of trouble.

You were banned from the server because you freekilled a player by the name of PC for "making me mad". You them continued to complain that I kicked you and now you're making a drama without using any actual evidence.
i am pc and this is true - he killed me for no reason but apparently he said i was "making him mad"

i think arthur's laying out trollbait at this point

Didn't Arthur5555 say he was leaving the forums/game and never coming back?

uh
you didn't even tell us what server this is
lol
and it goes even further, that ban just shows you got banned, not that you didn't do anything

The Drama board is not here to be abused. For a 14 year old (apparent 14 y-o?) you're a fragile little crybaby - especially considering it's no big deal to be 10-minute banned.
''OH NO SOMEONE BANNED ME!!! I NEED TO REPORT IT TO EVERYONE AND EXPECT THEM TO SIDE WITH ME1!!''
I really don't think you're in any position to use age as a reference to actions, you're ten years old. I wouldn't call him a crybaby either, he's not exactly screaming or complaining more than he should. You're honestly just pulling stupid accusations at this point and trying to fit into the wrong situation. This being said, Arthur5555 indeed did not need to post this, and judging by his post history, is a stupid individual.

That would mean he broke the rule on the forums because badspot said if your leaving the game or forum don't post it just leave

That would mean he broke the rule on the forums because badspot said if your leaving the game or forum don't post it just leave
Why did you bump this, the conversation was dead, god.

just wait until you actually have your proof before you post
This is my pet peeve.

What are you going to do with the proof or evidence once OP posts it? I checked on Blockland and you do not host any servers. Why does it matter whether OP provides any evidence or not if you aren't even going to judge the quality of his evidence and use it to decide something? What was the point of even asking for it?