Lukas75's Colorset

Poll

Are the colors fine

Yeah
Kinda
Maybe change some

Author Topic: Lukas75's Colorset  (Read 4818 times)

Is anyone going to post a picture, or do I have to risk my life downloading a virus wasting time and do it for everyone?
I got the pictures now.

I got the pictures now.

Rainbows are too dark for most builds.

I unlocked the topic just to let you speak more but If I see any nasty comments I will not listen to them

Once again, you removed "no" from the poll so that later you can thank people for their "support".

I got the pictures now.

uhm

i guess it's OK for a first colorset but that rarely flies as an excuse

other than that it's organized in a strange manner

Brownscale first seems strange but that's fine. My main concern is that the last rainbow column is inverted for some reason? Other than that, I'd give you the typical tips I give when critiquing a colorset: Fade the rainbow colors a bit (not too much of an issue though from what i can tell), keep it even, make the browns more interesting (make some a bit more gray or yellower, for example), and keep everything in a logical order.

I'm not sure you're suppose to replace the default colorset to install it.

I'm not sure you're suppose to replace the default colorset to install it.
no put the folder in not replace *facepalm*

Let me just remind everyone of the extreme hype of the news we got yesterday.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=256440.0

Once again, you removed "no" from the poll so that later you can thank people for their "support".
woah hold it their, I'm not going to remove that now. I'm gonna see how far it gets.

woah hold it their, I'm not going to remove that now. I'm gonna see how far it gets.
Okay, while you are a very smart user relative to your age, I have no idea what you are trying to communicate in this post.

and also meh is the lowest and is a no

Also guys I want to sleep so tell me everything later

and also meh is the lowest and is a no
No, it's an "okay". Add a no and reset the poll.

Also guys I want to sleep so tell me everything later
Pff, europe.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 06:09:58 PM by blueblur121 »