[V2] Bugatti "Bolt" Veyron - Some news on page 9.

Poll

Rate the new update!

1/5
6 (13.6%)
2/5
1 (2.3%)
3/5
5 (11.4%)
4/5
0 (0%)
5/5
4 (9.1%)
9001/5
4 (9.1%)
Speechless/5
24 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: [V2] Bugatti "Bolt" Veyron - Some news on page 9.  (Read 32951 times)

It may be the fact that the tires are moving fast (Since this is a really fast car), but can you show me some video evidence on what you're pointing out? I understand what the bug is and all, but you might be seeing things.
JUST TURN IN THE CAR! compare it to any other car! its blatantly obvious!

Geeze calm down. It's the fact that the wheels are moving fast. Also probably because of Blockland physics. This what you're saying I'm not sure how to fix/it's just normal.

Uh... I'm not noticing any difference from other 4WD cars? Must be something on your end.

Uh... I'm not noticing any difference from other 4WD cars? Must be something on your end.
If it is its only for the Bolt...speaking of which, its even wierder because the supersport has a much less noticable turning glitch thing. But, all of my other 4wd cars are working fine and turn correctly...its JUST the bolts but the SuperSport is much less than the 16.4

well, now I got the Bolt working in BlockLand.... I just dont know how to customize it..

well, now I got the Bolt working in BlockLand.... I just dont know how to customize it..
Read next time

*Required Addons*

Support_Garage - Custom Vehicle Support (Credit to Lugnut)
Mirror for Support_Garage (Credit to nerrad.eu)

Along with what Filipe said. Type /garage or /CustomHelp

My expectations vs reality (expectation) Eh this looks kinda good (download) (reality) Oh. My. God. YES.

now the car looks good this is what I wanted. the wheels I actually wanted them to be the size of the marussia B2 add on's wheels. this ones wheels are smaller than that cars wheels.

hope you aren't gonna be all hostile like last time because I know you are. 

It looks too smooth shaded.

now the car looks good this is what I wanted. the wheels I actually wanted them to be the size of the marussia B2 add on's wheels. this ones wheels are smaller than that cars wheels.

hope you aren't gonna be all hostile like last time because I know you are. 
I think tbh it's kinda odd when it's scaled upwards and heading into the car itself. That's as far as I could actually go before that odd feeling came in.

no hostile intended

JESUS forget. IT'S CUSTOMISABLE?

It looks too smooth shaded.
The entire thing looks ridiculously out of place for Blockland, it looks to have been imported and tweaked from another game.

JESUS forget. IT'S CUSTOMISABLE?
Yes

The entire thing looks ridiculously out of place for Blockland, it looks to have been imported and tweaked from another game.
There's kinda a reason why. Flat shaded in some areas where it's smooth shaded is really bad, odd, crappy, and/or weird.

Yes, that's because the model is not well made at all for Blockland. That entire hood far too smooth and overly complicated. You have to remember when modeling things that are normal large curved surfaces that Blockland doesn't render these sorts of things well, we use flat shading for a reason. Filipe's vehicles are better representative of what I mean, his hoods are smooth but don't turn into... well, this.