Does anyone remember this YouTuber?

Author Topic: Does anyone remember this YouTuber?  (Read 1609 times)

I think I do.
Now most of the videos are recorded by people with no experience, and with REALLY LOW fps
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 02:13:09 PM by xSetrox »

of course i remember this guy.  his videos were awesome. What's funny is my brother and I were talking about away at war either today or yesterday, I can't remember

God I loved the short about the guy who needed gas.

i liked that 1 where the guy has like a random adventure in the closed exhibit in the museum

i remember being in one of his reeeeally old videos. it was like bank robbery or something i was the guy in grey at one point lol

i remember being in one of his reeeeally old videos. it was like bank robbery or something i was the guy in grey at one point lol
This?

I don't know if this is what you were talking about but there were like guys in lab coats and your name is in the top left in the beginning.

edit: i'm an idiot, that video is by someone else. but mod, you are still in it at some point c:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 11:22:39 PM by TrainandSpacelover »

This?

I don't know if this is what you were talking about but there were like guys in lab coats and your name is in the top left in the beginning.

edit: i'm an idiot, that video is by someone else. but mod, you are still in it at some point c:
yeah i was in that one, but the video im talking about was from way back, like 2007-08 way back

I was in the ending scene of Away at War 2 (At the funeral)

Fun facttt

His animations are super good. Im wondering how he does his animations

it starts with BLE, figure the rest out

holy cow

away at war 2 was SOO good

o dam

whos dat rite dere

its sad that bee closed down, it was a fun clan to be in.