Author Topic: Disabilities Clan! [DK]  (Read 3743 times)

Hey everyone-  I've been thinking about this for a while and I decided to make it. No, this is not another terribly thought out clan.

Why is this even a clan?

The answer is because after having cerebral policy (a stroke) on my left hand since I was born I've been bullied by some people over the years. Like just today I was called a hamster because my left arm is always up at my side like I'm eating something like a hamster does. I was really really upset and I had to keep my cool and walk away. After more insults, I told my principal. The 2 kids were in deep stuff and I was proud I didn't fight them. Anyways, I want disabled kids to stand up for themselves.

Why do you want them to stand up for themselves?

I want them to because I don't want them getting bullied by other kids. I want them to try and just tell an adult they trust and walk away. However, if they don't stop, you need to yell. So yeah.

Why should I even join this?

You should join this clan to help defend yourself from bullies. If we form a big enough clan, people might start to realize- "That seems wrong to bully a kid for who they are and how they can't control what they are like."

So please! Join this clan!

Here's the app-

Ign:

BL_ID:

Dissabilitie(s):

About how you've been treated because of this:

P.S. We also accept non-disabled kids to join to stop the bullying against disabled kids.

(The pic is my left arm. It's ALWAYS in that position. Just wanted to share!- Btw, it looks like my right, but it's just the way it was taken.)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 11:46:06 PM by cocoaTHEhotdog »

I just spat out my tea.

Ign: Zapk

BL_ID: 12270

Dissabilitie(s): i have downs sindrum :-(

About how you've been treated because of this: badly

I can see autism jokes coming

Dissabilitie(s):
Wow...You should do this instead

Disability (or disabilities):

Sorry cocoa. But there's already a clan for people with disabilities,
I believe they call themselves, 'the Nigerian cunts'

Sorry cocoa. But there's already a clan for people with disabilities,
I believe they call themselves, 'the Nigerian cunts'

I sense a Clan War

I want disabled kids to stand up for themselves.

disabled kids
stand up

am i the only one who thought this was kind of funny