Author Topic: Throwing Spatula  (Read 7072 times)

Are you tired of getting shot by starfishs with guns when all you just want to simply do is cook a few patties on the grill? WELL FEAR NO MORE, HP NOW DELIVERS YOU THE ABILITY TO THROW YOUR SPATULA AT FOES!

NO MORE OF USING THOSE BORING GUNS TO KILL ENEMIES, NOW YOU CAN GRILL UP SOME GRILLED CHEESE WHILE KILLING THE starfishS TRYING TO STOP YOU! IT'S SO MANLY HULK HOGAN COULDN'T HANDLE IT!

Features
ONE HIT KILL SO THOSE starfishS DON'T GET BACK UP
A announcement in the kill feed saying you just killed someone with a spatula
A weapon to impress the ladies
Expert spatula craftsmanship done by HP's very own Aware.

Credits:
Model - Aware
Script - Ghille

DOWNLOAD NOW FOR THE ULTIMATE WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION

DOWNLOAD THE ALTERNATE COOLER MR. KRABS EDITION WHICH IS WAY COOLER
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 03:12:31 PM by Ghille »

Can you feel it now?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 03:18:08 PM by firestorm »

Oh my god this is brilliant

What does the Mr. Krabs version look like?

What does the Mr. Krabs version look like?
Same, it just has a different sound.

Why not use the CI?

I can't tell if we have better ideas or we're running out of them.

this add-on is one of the better ideas.

Hopefully this and the motorized chair start a new trend of creative add-ons that truly fit with Blockland's comical style.

Hopefully this and the motorized chair start a new trend of creative add-ons that truly fit with Blockland's comical style.

These add-ons are waaay cooler than 'XMGS-4794 SMG MKIII TYPE 24 STANDARD ISSUE ASSAULT MEGABLASTERGUN WITH TRIPOD LASER SIGHT 24X SCOPE GRENADE LAWNCHAIR TACTICOOL WEPON' stuff

it's boring to see a bunch of gray metal throw bullets

We actually made this like two years ago, it just didn't have emitters or anything fancy like that so I updated and released it yesterday when I was bored :3

It would be cool to get some cool weapon ideas, most of my ideas are to advanced for Blockland or just wouldn't fit.

Oh geez, lol, that's all we need for the bucket list, to end up throwing our steaming hot spatula's at each other after we get done cooking. XD

I love mods like this.

I love mods like this.
Good, 'cause my bro and I have crazy (aka super wildly imaginative) brains and we don't plan on stopping!  :cookieMonster: