Author Topic: drama at zix's server  (Read 5279 times)

I ended up leaving the server because Oddity was /banana-ing everyone.
He was also loving with the environment.

Theres a difference between spamming and talking and I mean a stuffty reason for a ban
I'll wait until you actually answer my question.

I'll wait until you actually answer my question.

You will wait out doing what

I ended up leaving the server because Oddity was /banana-ing everyone.
He was also loving with the environment.

Oddity has been corrected. This issue will not occur again. If you have any other admins that you would like me to reconsider, please tell me.

Was that today Sentry?

i couldnt get proof cos i was banned for pretty much telling some to ctrl k

i couldnt get proof cos i was banned for pretty much telling some to ctrl k
lol no you literally told Oddity to kill himself for no reason, at least post the whole story

i didnt mean it like that, i thought that he was told to ctrl k (kill himself) so i said "i hope you do" because i thought it would be funny cos i laugh at anything.

besides the ban reason was watch my mouth, so if i really wanted to mean it like they could surely mute me?

yet another drama with no evidence
10/10

besides the ban reason was watch my mouth, so if i really wanted to mean it like they could surely mute me?

Or better yet, put up with a little swearing

Ok. Oddity here. Let me give my version of events:
  • Timescale abuse
When I did change the timescale, I called a server vote. The majority said yes. Players chose the timescale and suggested it in the first place. It was only for one round.
  • Messing around with the environment
Have I changed the environment before? Yes. Quite often players tell me that they want to remove night or add a cycle or make it a bit brighter or whatever. In such a case, I call a vote to see if the majority wants that. If so, I change it temporarily. As for the allegations about water; I sometimes join to see that some idiot has raised it above the spawns and I lower it. I've never raised it for the sole purpose of killing people.
  • Banana'ing players is abuse.
Seriously? I'm not even going to comment on this. It's idiotic. Banana'd players suffer no health nor speed increases or decreases. It's a novelty add-on. It doesn't affect the outcome of rounds.
Say what you like, feel free to call me names, but I've talked to Zix. I'm not going to change the environment or timescale in future. I apologise if being democratic has made you sorely butthurt.

TL;DR: Water (heh) under the bridge.[/list]

I hate to double-post, but I'd like to add that voting is only 'unfair' and 'undemocratic' when it doesn't turn out in your favour. Surely starting a vote for timescale is better than changing it at random, out of the blue? And I'm entitled to a vote as well. Just because I'm an admin doesn't mean I lose the rights that all players have. As I said before, I talked to Zix. This 'issue' has been resolved. /thread

Ok. Oddity here. Let me give my version of events:
    • Timescale abuse
    When I did change the timescale, I called a server vote. The majority said yes. Players chose the timescale and suggested it in the first place. It was only for one round.
    • Messing around with the environment
    Have I changed the environment before? Yes. Quite often players tell me that they want to remove night or add a cycle or make it a bit brighter or whatever. In such a case, I call a vote to see if the majority wants that. If so, I change it temporarily. As for the allegations about water; I sometimes join to see that some idiot has raised it above the spawns and I lower it. I've never raised it for the sole purpose of killing people.
    • Banana'ing players is abuse.
    Seriously? I'm not even going to comment on this. It's idiotic. Banana'd players suffer no health nor speed increases or decreases. It's a novelty add-on. It doesn't affect the outcome of rounds.
    Say what you like, feel free to call me names, but I've talked to Zix. I'm not going to change the environment or timescale in future. I apologise if being democratic has made you sorely butthurt.

TL;DR: Water (heh) under the bridge.[/list]

whats the point in changing and messing about with environment in the first place.