Restart...
Quit...
Restart...
Quit...
Retry
Quit

Author Topic: Delete  (Read 4300 times)

« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 07:25:50 PM by Synthesias »

Add some photos and a description of what this is. What does DoTw even stand for?

DoTw??? I'm not seeing much information about anything, much less "the development of the RPG"

Please be patient guys i am sorry there is not much to the page yet,but it will be updated me and Badmatt are currentley working on getting you the info and the images

Please be patient guys i am sorry there is not much to the page yet,but it will be updated me and Badmatt are currentley working on getting you the info and the images
why didn't you just wait until you had it ready before posting...

Add some photos and a description of what this is. What does DoTw even stand for?

Sorry,its Dawn of the Wolf. Images coming soon.

The reason i did not post all the info in one sitting was because of the reason that i dont have all the info i am talking to bad as i type now please just wait

The reason i did not post all the info in one sitting was because of the reason that i dont have all the info i am talking to bad as i type now please just wait
that's what I'm saying. why not wait until you have all the info

I know, just please wait i intend on releaseing all or most of the info when i edit the post again with images. Now please exscuse me while i do so the post will now be edited please hold all comments until i am done

Hey guys photos are coming very soon, if you guys have any questions in regards feel free to ask, sorry to keep you all waiting.

You may now continu comenting and images have shown up below so i will delete the images section
and move it downward

I am having issues with the 512kb i will see what i can do

I am having issues with the 512kb i will see what i can do

upload on http://imgur.com to post pictures
also welcome to the forums