Author Topic: An RTB simplified alternative  (Read 934 times)

Well, i know you, guys, hate all these stuffty topics about crying people, who wants RTB back. So i have a one idea about. There are some Russian community web-site, that contains a some of addons like on RTB, with comments and previews. I know, you said "Why Russian?" idk, but as alternative RTB that can host a lot of smaller (less than 1.5 mb) sized add-ons, so you can tell me if you want to have these things on it. I an moderator on this site, and you can tell our admin to be an news-maker here (cuz needed people, who good know english), then a moderator, like me. I think, we all need something, like this. If you agree with me about that idea, i can ask administrator about disk space, required for most popular add-ons. One condition needed for add-ons, that uploaded to it: should not be updated too much times, for example per month or per a week, because there are only one moderator - me, i cannot  keep it up to date all together, this means, i may need a lot of time. So, thanks for your time. Generally, tell me what are you think about this.

P.S. I think, we can work side-by-side, make an English and Russian descriptions and recomendations.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 06:44:56 AM by Halmet »

"The webpage is not avalible"

Fixed a link, sorry me.

No ones going to a site they can't read, plus like anyones actually going to go there to find add-ons.It's easier to just use the forums.

wow this is exellent!
ill take inspiration from it for my add on website, thanks a lot

i love how i'm reading the pages in a stereotypical russian accent

all jokes aside, it actually looks well-built compared to other foreign websites for game fanbases
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 11:11:31 PM by Car Selling Pyro »

A few years ago under an alt I foolishly made a drama topic on this site assuming it was some fraud site or something like that (like I said, it was very foolish of me), id like to apoligze for doing that and say this site is actually really well put together.

No ones going to a site they can't read, plus like anyones actually going to go there to find add-ons.

This is what Google is good for (Auto Translate)