Emil's Useful Brick-packs (new + old)

Author Topic: Emil's Useful Brick-packs (new + old)  (Read 24537 times)

Found an issue with the Vertical Plate Pack.

With the corner bricks it's possible to become stuck on them if you walk into the inner corner of the elbow. It only happens if there's enough room to step up onto, or off of it. So if the brick is placed on the edge of something, a player who walks over it is in risk of becoming stuck.

It's annoying. Can it be fixed?

Fixed, it was a collision-box bug, but it should be fixed on all 3 corner bricks, I also fixed some texture issues on the top and bottom of the bricks.
Just re-download the file.

Wonderful! I wasn't expecting it to be fixed that fast.

Also, to fix the small ramp fiasco I would suggest to move the lip from the top corner to the bottom corner as it is in the smallest of the ramps. The two plate high, 1x1 ramp.
The top would be flush to the wall while the bottom edge holds the lip meaning the ramp would be seamless if the next ramp was lowered by one plate height.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 07:04:52 AM by Mr.Noßody »

Emil if you made some detail specific bricks that'd be awesome. Maybe house furnishings and just general objects :)

Emil if you made some detail specific bricks that'd be awesome. Maybe house furnishings and just general objects :)
Or you could use these bricks to build that stuff yourself, getting a lot nicer result (imho).
ANT & Emil recommend.

I guess this is related:

What was that mod called that allowed you to go right/left in the brick category bar? I have so many different bricks that create new categorys that they go beyond reach aaah, it's so annoying.

tab shifting brick selector?

tab shifting brick selector?

Why isn't that default yet?

Oh my god! You have fixed every single problem I had with the tile bricks! I absolutely love this! All the brick packs are really good! Kudos to you!

I noticed something with the ramps after I updated, I'm not sure if its the bricks themselves or if the glass panes bricks are causing it magically

They've got those little white dots in the center of the angled faces, and apparently it only shows up on the wedge/side ramps.
Nevermind it's on all of them, I just didn't see it lol
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 04:05:01 AM by kiwibear »

I'm really liking the tile plates! They are an excellent replacement for Jaydee's tiles!

I have an issue with them though: the shading is not "rotating" on the bottom of the bricks.

Those are only on squideeys textures, they have a white dot on them which is still reflective

Oh really? huh. I never noticed them before, oh well then never mind.

I have an issue with them though: the shading is not "rotating" on the bottom of the bricks.
Huh, I never noticed that, but you're right.
I looked into the BLBs and the bottom textures are rotated correctly like the top textures on the bricks.
It must be a bug, considering I used the brickTOP texture for both top and bottom, and maybe they don't auto-adjust correctly when
used upside down (or on any sides for that matter)

Edit: Must be a Blockland bug, something I can't fix
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 05:58:00 AM by Emil »