Author Topic: Sentry's Colorsets - [Taking Requests]  (Read 4176 times)

This one looks cool. Reminds me of some retro games for some reason, I dunno why...

Nice work!

Colorset Request

Colorset Name: The Scales
Theme: Color scales. (Greyscale, orangescale, bluescale, etc...)
Extra Notes: None.

Colorset Request

Colorset Name: The Pallet
Theme: Cortex Command color pallet
Extra Notes: Might not be possible with the number of colors.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 03:31:17 PM by GEN.Fire Bird »

Nice work!

Colorset Request

Colorset Name: The Scales
Theme: Color scales. (Greyscale, orangescale, bluescale, etc...)
Extra Notes: None.

Colorset Request

Colorset Name: The Pallet
Theme: Cortex Command color pallet
Extra Notes: Might not be possible with the number of colors.
Blockland colorsets can only have up to 64 colors. If you'd like you can mark the colors that you want in the colorset and I can add them quick.
Or if you'd like I can take the pallet and choose the most amusing colors in my opinion.

Blockland colorsets can only have up to 64 colors. If you'd like you can mark the colors that you want in the colorset and I can add them quick.
Or if you'd like I can take the pallet and choose the most amusing colors in my opinion.
thats what I was worried about.
Whatever is faster and suits you.
You're going to be the one working on it if you do, so it makes sense to leave it to you.

I'd rather the previews aren't shaded, it's very hard to tell exactly what the original colours are.

The shaded previews is a bad idea. These are the best coloursets I've ever seen. They feel very inspired and themed, not bland and fading like most are.

The shaded previews is a bad idea. These are the best coloursets I've ever seen. They feel very inspired and themed, not bland and fading like most are.
Yeah... I'm planning on taking the shadows off the previews. Also thanks for the compliment. I put a lot of time into both of them.
I'm working on 4 other colorsets right now. I'm not going to add them to the OP though until all of them are done.

Another thing. I can't believe I forgot a brownscale in Juicy. However @Everyone saying theres no brown scale in Fantasy. There obviously is.
The brownscale for Fantasy is to the right of the purple.

Everyone, Thank you for the feedback. I really appreciate it. The more feedback I get the better the colorsets become. The reason that I started this was because I was getting tired of everyone using the same exact colorset (Trueno's). People need to add more atmosphere to their servers. More unique colors that not many people have. If you need any kind of special colorset please leave a request and I'll be sure to check it out.

Here's a preview of one of my next colorset.

This is not the finished product. I'm still working on it.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 02:54:21 PM by Sentry »

Looks nice. Any update?

I've got a lot of colorsets that are just about ready to be released but I have so much on my hands IRL.
I don't have enough time to get them out. But don't worry I'm not abandoning the thread. I'll get back to work once all this stressful stuff is over.

Very Interesting This Is Good For Mario Or Other Game Rps That Used Bits 7/10 The Only thing I Don't Like Is Theres No Much Other colors (Colors Are Missing) Nether the Less This is Awsome Keep On The Good Work    The Names Are Perfect!

Could you make a seperate colorset that extends on juicy?

Nice colorsets
Bit late. The OP has already fled the forums.