Author Topic: [Hatmod] Jake's hats [update page 4]  (Read 32351 times)

grape drank hat

a purple soda can

make hair
really useful for videos and other stuff

make hair
really useful for videos and other stuff
Someone else already did that.

Make a dunce hat and then an option to automatically force it onto Setro if he joins. (although I actually wouldn't mind forcing people to wear certain hats. would be fun)

Jake needs to make a dunce hat with an RTB toggle option to automatically force it onto Setro if/when he connects.
The add-on would still work. While it would lose major functionality, in the end the point is that through SA/host, one could toggle the dunce hat to automatically fit on certain people.

Okay I'm gonna go suggest this, this is just getting better and better

Someone else already did that.

Make a dunce hat and then an option to automatically force it onto Setro if he joins. (although I actually wouldn't mind forcing people to wear certain hats. would be fun)
you cunt you stole this from me :(

Rather than Setro, make it so administrators can add BL_IDs to a list, and when someone with the respective ID connects, the hat automatically attached to them, and they have no ability to change hats, character or otherwise.

Suggestions and requests are still welcome
In that case, we need some regular baseball caps

you cunt you stole this from me :(
I just posted it for you so Jake finds out ;) no malice intended

Head-crab zombie
Heisenberg's hat
Link's cap
The hats for power ups in Kirby Airride
Nacho Libre's mask
The Lego red pirate rag wrap (& other various colors, like blue and/or green)
Sims
Hatty's hat from Battle Block Theater (with a red glow/red cel shading if possible)

That's about it. Please take this into consideration.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 04:30:09 PM by The Subject »

Hey Jake, can you make an Soviet soldiers army uniform and stuff? Even maybe in separate pack. Anyway this will be cool even like a decals and prints.

Hey Jake, can you make an Soviet soldiers army uniform and stuff? Even maybe in separate pack. Anyway this will be cool even like a decals and prints.
but this is hats mod
why are you asking for decals and prints in a hats topic

I like it even though i cant enable it without removing some bricks so addon limit isnt reached... Still nice!!!
10/10

try to make this hat. its a cop hat.

try to make this hat. its a cop hat.
Its a sheriff hat for future information :D