Author Topic: A blockland chat commands manager  (Read 2047 times)

Hello guys! I think a long time about it, but now i want to present for community my idea an the concept, sounds rant, but read bellow, i think you, guys like that idea.
So, a lot of players have addons with chat commands, right? Of course! And, of course, you want to keep it all in your mind! I don't know, how are you do this, but this huge list of command is too complicated for me. So, i think we all needs a something kinda manager of chat commands. I attach my picture for you, guys, i think, together we can make their interface better, than now, and if someone can code this, i've be very glad.

For those guys, who think about this mod is too complciate. Not so, if you add the Add and Delete buttons for your commands.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 02:09:22 PM by Halmet »

Sorry to rain on your parade, but unless the command is default, there's no way to get a list of commands.

In first version of my concept i add the "Add command", "Delete" and "Hide" buttons

I was about to suggest talking to Jes00 about this but I guess you got the answer you're looking for already from him.

The client has no way to get a list of commands the server has. Though, through the tagged strings it would be possible to get a list of the commands you sent to this server.

The server also doesn't have a way to get a list of all commands people can use. You would have to create your command list by hand, and then I can't see how it is helpful.

The client has no way to get a list of commands the server has. Though, through the tagged strings it would be possible to get a list of the commands you sent to this server.

The server also doesn't have a way to get a list of all commands people can use. You would have to create your command list by hand, and then I can't see how it is helpful.

It will have "Add Command" button and player can decide what command to add. All standart vanilla Blockland commands will be included with addon.