[Brick] Ported JVS Doors

Author Topic: [Brick] Ported JVS Doors  (Read 10799 times)

Ported JVS Doors
by Zapk

Description
It's the JVS doors you love, ported to the new official door system. They look the same as the old clunky models, but they're more efficient as they are in BLB format. The most noticeable difference is they do not have the opening animation, but I personally like it better that way.

Images

More doors will most likely be added in the future, if I feel like porting any more.

Download
http://repository.zapkraft.net/download/Brick_Content_Doors
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 05:42:30 PM by Subpixel »

Are they as high as the news ones?

Are they as high as the news ones?
No, why would they be?

No, why would they be?
To match the theme of the others? The old doors were a bad size and looked stubby. But it's cool you ported these.

It's the JVS doors you love, ported to the new official door system. They look the same as the old clunky models, but they're more efficient as they are in BLS format.
You mean BLB. BLS is the extension for save files. BLB is the extension for brick files. Pretty sure BLB = Blockland Brick and BLS = Blockland Save.

Oh that's awesome! Can you port the garage door please?

You mean BLB. BLS is the extension for save files. BLB is the extension for brick files. Pretty sure BLB = Blockland Brick and BLS = Blockland Save.
Woops. Typo, sorry.

support x1000

Sure.

Please feel like porting more. That would be nice.
Nice job on these ones tho!

Needs all JVS components.
It would be grand.

Almost done the garage door.

Welp, I tried. Same issue I ran into last time I tried making bricks.

why is JVS broken anyways

what the hell did badspot do

why is JVS broken anyways

what the hell did badspot do
It's not broken per-say, other than that ghost brick collision bug, it's just very inefficient.