Saints Row IV DUBSTEP GUN

Author Topic: Saints Row IV DUBSTEP GUN  (Read 13249 times)

Video please.
It just shoots three purplish projectile simultaneously every second or so

Not this again...

excuse me

is there a problem with this addon?

the download button looks like an ad :(
anyways 10/10

the download button looks like an ad :(
Perhaps you would like to ????

It would make it that extra special if it had lots of knock back with damage
I'm pretty sure this makes vehicles bounce when hit, as well as some brick damage.

Also maybe make the player use the brick plant animation every time wubs fire, it seems weird to me having the player completely still when firing that thing

Can you make the other 2 variants aswell?

What song does it play?  And Is it ok to change it?

excuse me

is there a problem with this addon?

Well... last time this was released all that ever happened with it was noobs would spawn it and continuously shoot the builders or anyone that was in their way. It was loud and obnoxious.

Aaaand.. this one looks bigger. I don't like that...

Well... last time this was released all that ever happened with it was noobs would spawn it and continuously shoot the builders or anyone that was in their way. It was loud and obnoxious.

The OTHER dubstep gun is WHY I requested this one.
That one was a one shot, this one is a continuous shot, and I think it lacks the huge explosion impulse.

The other one was also chubbier, this one is longer.

this one is a continuous shot

This is the new reason why I don't like this.

Yeah the only reason why SR4's dubstep gun was even remotely interesting was because the projectile firings and type were in sync with the music. Take that away (like this gun does) and it's just a laser-ish gun that plays music

This is the new reason why I don't like this.
ok well have fun with that

Yeah the only reason why SR4's dubstep gun was even remotely interesting was because the projectile firings and type were in sync with the music. Take that away (like this gun does) and it's just a laser-ish gun that plays music
Is anyone forcing you to download it?
Nope.