Xbox Topic

Poll

Which is your main Xbox?

Xbox
Xbox 360
Xbox One

Author Topic: Xbox Topic  (Read 52592 times)

I know. I can still be disappointed though. There's not been a single Xbox One free-game that has interested me yet.
Eh, I guess I just will try anything :P

I'd get an Xbox One just for Sunset Overdrive and Forza Horizon 2.

Forza Horizon 2 is very pretty on Xbox One.
But I've only played it for a little bit, as it was a christmas present for my Dad and I'm at uni.
Forza 5 is also very pretty too (although the limited race-tracks are a bit of a bore).

I'm back home on Monday though for 3 weeks, so I can play plenty of Forza then!

What the forget? So I can redeem codes on my Xbox 360 for content but I can't on my Xbox One? So loving stupid.

If you have an Xbox One (maybe 360 too, I don't know) and you want 1000 Gamerscore very easily, if you downloaded 'Forza Horizon 2 presents Fast and Furious' (it was free, not sure if it is now) then playing that for a little bit will ramp you up some Achievements very quickly.
There's only a handful of things to do, most of which you'll accomplish in 30 mins of play, and it requires basically no skill or challenge. Literally just play the game.

on my xbox it said "Forza Horizon Free" or some BS like that and i thought it meant i got a free game

xbox two released
xbox 420 announced

xbox 420 announced
Does this xbox make all the games flash different colours?

So, I downloaded Backbreaker: Vengeance hoping for a fun game, and it's extremely frustrating, oh my gosh...

yo

how does games with gold work? if I pay for a month do i get all the announced games? or do like some games have dates when they go free??

pls help, i've never used this before.

yo

how does games with gold work? if I pay for a month do i get all the announced games? or do like some games have dates when they go free??

pls help, i've never used this before.
You will I guess, the first game is from the 1st to 16th, then the second from the 16th to the end of the month and you get to keep the game forever, even when the membership finishes...

okay what the forget happened to the home menu?

it looks like all they did was remove the section where you can quickly view your profile and friends and add a little notification up on the top right telling you how much money you have.

okay what the forget happened to the home menu?

it looks like all they did was remove the section where you can quickly view your profile and friends and add a little notification up on the top right telling you how much money you have.

I received the software update but didn't notice this. Why?!

Can you change the "Logo by TheNewZedrow" to "Logo by Ocelotus"?