Teamspeak Integration

Author Topic: Teamspeak Integration  (Read 7934 times)

iirc:

Loop through ServerConnection objects, check if object is player and has same name, getPosition()
Lol, do you really think that's not locked?
The only way to get the player objects positions is through some exploit which I would PROBABLY get banned for if I released it.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 08:34:53 PM by ZSNO »

i climaxed so hard it hit a tree and the tree fell over

The only way to get the player objects positions is through some exploit which I would PROBABLY get banned for if I released it.
Forgot about that step, sorry.

what the heck does this do? does it turn words you say from speech into text so you don't have to type?

from my understanding it displays who is talking in the teamspeak by putting that person's name in a box in a column on the right hand of your blockland window, and chat in the teamspeak client is put into the blockland chat for you to view. Not really what I was expecting but I guess it's neat.

from my understanding it displays who is talking in the teamspeak by putting that person's name in a box in a column on the right hand of your blockland window, and chat in the teamspeak client is put into the blockland chat for you to view. Not really what I was expecting but I guess it's neat.
so when you join a server it shows you who else is on the server that's using the teamspeak mod as well?

so when you join a server it shows you who else is on the server that's using the teamspeak mod as well?
no, it's just everyone else in the teamspeak, blockland has really nothing to do with it other than display what the teamspeak is doing (who's talking on mic and in chat)

Overwolf or whatever it's called already does this fine.

What about that one healthbar thing?

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=256457.0 this

What about that one healthbar thing?

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=256457.0 this

I want to keep this mod as client sided as possible

I'm stroking my richard right now.

I'm stroking my richard right now.
This isn't a gay hotline.