Author Topic: Blockland Daily - Blockland News & Info [BACK IN ACTION!]  (Read 4156 times)

"The Blockland Megathread" has been converted to Blockland Daily. For more info, please see the News section.

6/3/2014 - (Drama) Nigerian Cunts topic Fail binned
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=259265.0
The Nigerian Cunts clan topic has been moved to the fail bin. About time, the clan was nothing but hostages and trolls now.
Petition to get the clan topic removed: HERE

6/1/2014 - (Blockland Daily) Back in action!
Blockland Daily is now back in action. I have added in a few articles and other stuff. I've got an OP update on the way, expect it this week. I do apologize for the lack of news, I've been busy this week and just got around to updating this.

6/1/2014 - (Tools) Server Status Images
Zapk has created new Server Status images (hosted by isblocklanddown.com). Much better than the old version by Zack0Wack0/Destiny, and the previous version of Zapk's status images, these new images have a nice UI and have some nice easy bools.

One of the themes, Theme 1.
You can view more HERE.

5/30/2014 - (Drama) Setro's Stupidity ~ Round 21
Setro (BL_ID 43991) abused the ventriloquist role on Mafia Madness to impersonate other players and caused massive chat spam.

You can view and discuss the Drama HERE.

« News below this mark are outdated and will be removed. »
5/18/2014 - (Drama/Bans) Maxx/Maxxi banned
oh no glass brings up my history how offending
atleast i didnt spam research everywhere and continously suck badspots richard by spending 20$ again to get myself banned
im just saying this stupid stuff has been done over a million times because you keep getting banned
seriously what happened to fiber glass? your old account that you only had for 2 months?
also you have no room to talk about stupidity because you should take a complete look at yourself in the mirror
you also need to stop having a stuffbarrel starfish attitude, because i seem to see you present yourself with it a bunch of times

am i the only one bothered by the fact you spent over 500$ in keys?

User was banned for this post
best part is:
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 04:20:33 PM by Badspot »
confirmed badspot smokes weed

Latest Badspot Post: (Suggested by The Brighter Dark)
I just realized there are three o's in "good" in the title.  He got us better than I thought.

Here are some recommended servers to try suggested by Blake1.

Buttman's Trench Zombies!
« Description coming soon »
OFFICIAL TOPIC

Wicked and Crown's CityRPG
« Description coming soon »
OFFICIAL TOPIC

Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament
NOTE: You can only spectate on this server unless you sign up on the forum topic. It's still fun to watch nevertheless.
Ravencroft's 2v2 Basketball Tournament features 8 different teams each tournament. All the players get to pick their team name and color, and we get to watch them play in an exciting realistic type of play.
OFFICIAL TOPIC

As I stated, OP is WIP. Please suggest stuff to add or discuss stuff stated in the OP. Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 03:56:20 PM by Blake1 »

oh right nevermind

Probably one of the best builds I've seen in a while,
yay blasting your opinion
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 09:38:56 PM by Crispy_ »

oh right nevermind
yay blasting your opinion
It's a good thing it's biased, otherwise I should put in every family rp, everything that doesn't interest a reader. Please don't even start this.

Yay I'm on here. Daily would be cool if you have the time to keep up with it.

yeah im done, good day.
Please, don't start this crap.
Quote from: Old Topic
edit: now that i think about it, i think it's a good thing it's biased
because if it was truly objective, then i guess we should mention every single family rp and badly made addon, just because some guy somewhere might like it
as long as the person has nice standards relative to most other people, i guess it's okay

Bias is for blogs, not news. I mean do your own thing, just my opinion.

This isn't intended to be a blog though?

you should have reserved the whole first page if you plan on getting ~a years worth of daily news.

Also you should totally add this:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=257572.0

you should have reserved the whole first page if you plan on getting ~a years worth of daily news.

Also you should totally add this:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=257572.0
As news gets older it gets archived on a webpage, which I'll be adding to the topic soon.

As news gets older it gets archived on a webpage, which I'll be adding to the topic soon.

I see.

This isn't intended to be a blog though?
Your post is bias, saying that some servers are addictive, this is an opinion and not a fact.
Maybe you should say that it's popular and find short one sentence reviews on the topic thread.

It should probably be weekly so the OP doesn't get insanely long