Author Topic: Cca (or Aduioa) stole a key.  (Read 14224 times)

This is the link he sent - http://prntscr.com/3jqoum

This is his current Forum Account.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=106274

Don't get me involved I'm just the messenger.

Cca has really gone downhill lately, seriously stealing keys is not the way to go. Screw off Cca, you're at bedrock now. /support

If its for the nigerian cunts I don't care...
But I wonder what is in my folder *_*
Probarly stuffload of bullstuff and stupid things I've did... lol

the point of doing this to betel seems ass-backwards.

Key is fake lol
so you're telling us you didn't take his key yet you went out of your way to fool kickflow into thinking you did? Get out.

so you're telling us you didn't take his key yet you went out of your way to fool kickflow into thinking you did? Get out.
If you read the OP. You'd have seen that Kickflow is just the messenger. He was never meant to be involved, but Betel messaged him and that's how he got involved.

If you read the OP. You'd have seen that Kickflow is just the messenger. He was never meant to be involved, but Betel messaged him and that's how he got involved.
Either way you still fooled both Kickflow and Betel and proved yourself to be a total starfish once again.

Still doesn't justify your actions either, none of this would have happened if you didn't joke about such a serious thing you little richardwad.

But I wonder what is in my folder *_*
Probarly stuffload of bullstuff and stupid things I've did... lol
this ain't about you dawg

Wow am I not good enough to have dirt on me or something?
pls dont dox me
:(

Still doesn't justify your actions either, none of this would have happened if you didn't joke about such a serious thing you little richardwad.
can you stop with the poorly executed ad hominem

Also can someone fill me in on why the niger cunts like to forget with cca?

Wow am I not good enough to have dirt on me or something?
pls dont dox me
:(