Author Topic: Baldr (OP edition)  (Read 8331 times)

make an op gun that does 1000000 damage per hit every projectile causes a mininuke explosion and it shoots 60 bullets per second

fully automatic ion cannon
no laser charge

Mini-Nuke (OP Edition)

What about an op gun that kills everyone on the server for fun. Non-admin only?? :P

What about an op gun that kills everyone on the server for fun. Non-admin only?? :P
How a weapon that spams so many explosion projectiles, but does no damage.
we shall call it "the lag switch"

op's weapon is so... OP!

and make the bullets do heaps of knockback

Yes, I like that one too.

ahahaha holy stuff i'm making this

dude this is so easy to do, why waist your time loving around with some code, and make actual weapons.

dude this is so easy to do, why waist your time loving around with some code, and make actual weapons.
And why waist your time on spelling when you can just use other words that sound like it, right? Because that's totally okay when you're basically telling someone to forget off, right?

because its fun?
it's kind of a challenge?
probably can't model?
hard to make a weapon from scratch?
outcome is loving ridiculous and we love it?

Please produce quality weapons now.

why so negative do you wanna talk about it

i dont see why you're talking when you think its sooo easy