Author Topic: BlackDragonIV's Portal Pack [Updated: 5/19/2014]  (Read 3794 times)

Finally! I am finally releasing this thing!
Special thanks to "The Titanium" for creating the original window pattern.
DOES NOT INCLUDE THE HANDHELD PORTAL DEVICE, you can find the original HERE!

Special thanks to Space Guy for making this possible : )

DOWNLOAD HERE

As always here's the previews:

« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 10:40:39 AM by BlackDragonIV »

Those windows look very familiar..

Can someone compare and see if they're the same, I'm on iPad.

Edit: Got home.
The 2x1x20f window is exactly the same in the .blb as the one from The Titanium. However, it is possible that you and Titanium both did the same process and thus created the same brick twice.
The striped windows are very similar in the .blb, to the point where the comments are just slightly modifed, however they are different sizes. I'm going to deduct that you used Titanium's pack as a base for your bricks.

I recommend you remove the duplicate bricks and put a link to download Titanium's pack. Actually, your icons are great, the ones I made were stuffty.

Detective Boodals is done here.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 09:49:52 AM by boodals 2 »

Actually I copied The Titanium's .blb for the window stripes then redid the math and re-positioned the stripes to make it as accurate as possible to referance images from the original Portal! Thanks for noticing. I'll make sure to credit him. (Since RTB went down I lost my original post which did referance him.)

Does your 4x4f have some special something? I just cant get that one

Detective Boodals is done here.
But detective, you forgot that Badspot made the original brick, that must mean that every brick pack made is just stolen from Badspot!

Detective Aware is done here.

Does your 4x4f have some special something? I just cant get that one

Yes, the 4x4 has a setting which prevents players from putting portals on it's surface

Hate to bump, but I'd actually like some feedback on this add-on.

I haven't tested it myself for a very long time >.>

Just essentially make sure non-portable surfaces cannot be effected by the portal gun, and that bricks look right.

I can test it when I get home today.