Poll

Would you guys like musics from other games or so to be included on some tracks instead of everything being composed for the gamemode?

Yes, have some tracks with musics from other games and other tracks with composed music
11 (61.1%)
No, compose everything
7 (38.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: The SuperKart Gamemode Development Topic - It's Released!  (Read 112859 times)

so there would be a secondary path that you don't take until your last lap? I don't understand
I think he means something like this

idk what it's called so

[IM]http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj629/gr8dayseth/Untitled_zps6ededa7b.png~original[/img]
idk what it's called so
oh ya I think that's how it's supposed to be for superkart

idk what it's called so
yes this is exactly what I meant

I'm getting back from vacation tomorrow so I'll work more on the track

I shall now suggest another kart body. *Ahem* It would be cool if you added a kart body that resembles a Ferrari 458 Italia.

Hell no
I got an image of what this car would look like as a super kart in my head.
ugly

I shall now suggest another kart body. *Ahem*
dont act like youre famous or a king or some stuff
like seriously

dont act like youre famous or a king or some stuff
like seriously
I got an image of what this car would look like as a super kart in my head.
ugly
Hell no

C'mon!  I've just dealt with sideswipe making fun of me for stating my horrible Thomas in da club loop is inappropriate and now i'm dealing with people making fun of me for suggesting a Ferrari 458 Italia speedkart!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 11:07:32 AM by Kidalex90 »

C'mon!  I've just dealt with sideswipe making fun of me for stating my horrible Thomas in da club loop is inappropriate and now i'm dealing with people making fun of me for suggesting a Ferrari 458 Italia speedkart!
as a superkart this would be roofless with disproportionate wheels and exhaust. just picture that.

Thinking about it, wouldn't Lamborghini Egoista with roof removed work as a kart? It would still need to be squished and stuff, but I mean the proportions are sorta close to look like a kart without modification

Thinking about it, wouldn't Lamborghini Egoista with roof removed work as a kart? It would still need to be squished and stuff, but I mean the proportions are sorta close to look like a kart without modification

-double snip-
what the heck is that thing it looks like its from star wars!

Yea, that would be a pretty nice speedkart!