Author Topic: [Add-On Pack] - LEGEND OF ZELDA  (Read 17539 times)

This looks really cool. Nice work!

hot, DLed the hookshot
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 09:20:27 PM by BlurIsBack »

DO TEH GIANTS KNIFE AND BIGGORON SOWRD

DO TEH GIANTS KNIFE AND BIGGORON SOWRD

big goron sword exists already

There's such an easy way to farm rupees.
If there were to be an RPG using this, with an abusive admin...
Code: [Select]
onActivate > self > firerelay
onRelay > self > firerelay
onRelay > self > spawnItem > [0] [0] [0] > Golden Rupee
Just wanted to point that out.

Anyways, love this pack.
I hate to be straight to the gun, but it's that kind of thinking towards an add-on that really ticks me off.
I don't know how many times this has to be repeated. It's not the add-on that causes the abusing, it's the admin.
If there's an admin that causes problems by abusing events like that, that's a problem with the admin, not the add-on.
There's no reason said admin couldn't do that with default events, so stop thinking like this add-on is the only reason that abuse like that could occur, or that the add-on needs to be fixed.

Besides that, I do enjoy the events already provided, but is there any way to add VCE values? I imagine there may end up being some more complex systems that could find use for the values. (I have a thing for VCE values.)

(There was a typo that I fixed.)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 09:57:34 AM by Xanderian »

Damn, I just wanted to point out how an admin can abuse the system.
And I wasn't blaming the add-on, what made you think that anyway?

big goron sword exists already
I DONT WANT TO MIX ADDON PACKZ

Damn, I just wanted to point out how an admin can abuse the system.
And I wasn't blaming the add-on, what made you think that anyway?
If that wasn't your purpose of saying that, I would really love to know what was, because they way you posted it, it sure sounded like you were blaming the add-on. It's either that or I'm being too harsh again.

Awesome! Great work, will check it out.  :nes:

I'm not sure what is conflicting, but Rupees seem to be broken for me.

:nes: is amazing because it started my love for zelda... you know what else is amazing? THIS MOD.  :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookie: