Jookia's Original CityRPG

Author Topic: Jookia's Original CityRPG  (Read 5981 times)

Incase anyone gives a stuff (which I highly doubt) today whilst searching though old junk mail, I found an old copy of Jookia's original cityRPG. Yes the one with carrots ("^"). I can already assume that no one gives a stuff because Ibans mod is more advanced blah blah blah.  But heres a little piece of blockland history.

Download For no Apparent reason!

File seems to be clean of backdoors, not testing if it works.
The reason I am doing this is because some City RP's have a line of code that gives a user admin without you knowing or willing.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 10:10:46 PM by xSetrox »

I remember this... "good" times.

I remember hosting this back in the day.... I loved to slap (76 Jobs!) behind the title which seemed to get tons of players to join. Does pick pocketing work in this version?

I remember hosting this back in the day.... I loved to slap (76 Jobs!) behind the title which seemed to get tons of players to join.
brb hosting server

Bad idea. Bad idea..
Did I ever insist it was a good one? Also thanks for downloading

some City RP's have a line of code that gives a user admin without you knowing or willing.
You do realize and server sided add-on can contain this backdoor? Thanks for checking but it isn't limited to CityRPG(s)

You do realize and server sided add-on can contain this backdoor? Thanks for checking but it isn't limited to CityRPG(s)
sure, but cityrpg is known for having that, sooo...

The reason why he checked is because distributed CityRPG releases classically have them.

What if I download it for an apparent reason?

half life 3 confirmed

dun dun duuuuuuuuuun

how do u fokn start a city rpg?Someone host it or tell me NAOplz :panda: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :iceCream: :nes:
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 04:55:04 PM by BlockyBlock »

how do you give yourself lots of emone$

how do u fokn start a city rpg?Someone host it or tell me NAOplz :panda: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :iceCream: :nes:
kill me already

wait what is the command for placing a bounty

if you can't figure it out by yourself you really shouldn't host it