Jookia's Original CityRPG

Author Topic: Jookia's Original CityRPG  (Read 6012 times)

I honestly think Jookia's is the best base if you don't want to start from scratch. People who start from Ibans always have a forgeted up mod.

No,seriosuly.I just want to host it, I want an answer ploz.

how do u fokn start a city rpg?Someone host it or tell me NAOplz :panda: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :iceCream: :autisim: :nes:
Go to start game > custom > and select peoplesmod_cityRPG from the list > next > start game

how do you give yourself lots of emone$
CityRPData.getData(yourbl_id).valueMoney = number;

CityRPData.getData(yourbl_id).valueMoney = number;
this entirely overwrites how much money you have, by the way.
use CityRPData.getData(bl_id).valueMoney += number; to just add money.

Go to start game > custom > and select peoplesmod_cityRPG from the list > next > start game

this one needs to be dedicated or else it wont work

also I love this one, infact I like it quite a bit more than iban's just for it's simplicity

great now people are just gonna host terrible crpgs

great now people are just gonna host terrible crpgs
That's how it's always been. There is not a single good CityRPG out there. But forget it because people join.

That's how it's always been. There is not a single good CityRPG out there. But forget it because people join.

correction: a perfect one
but yea it's just a gamemode to rack in the players

if you can't figure it out by yourself you really shouldn't host it
"If you can't do it yourself, then don't bother trying." thats dismissive as forget. So you're telling people if they can't help themselves they shouldn't try at all. Did you need help when building something in wood shop? Yes.
You should try helping people more. Visit the help board and help people who have problems.

correction: a perfect one
but yea it's just a gamemode to rack in the players
Perfect one? No, none of them are any good. Tell me one that has been good.

Perfect one? No, none of them are any good. Tell me one that has been good.

I
:l

"If you can't do it yourself, then don't bother trying." thats dismissive as forget. So you're telling people if they can't help themselves they shouldn't try at all. Did you need help when building something in wood shop? Yes.
You should try helping people more. Visit the help board and help people who have problems.
sadly even badspot has this mindset

http://blockland.us/FAQ.html#v
Q: How do I make my own add-ons?
A: If you can't figure this out on your own you will never be able to do it.

you don't suddenly just know how to do something. come on.

that's been there since the beginning of time

i think even on the old website design lol

I already downloaded this from somewhere else someone else has a download and it does nothing at all what so ever so maybe :cookieMonster: wont come to your house and give you a  :cookie: nether will I

Why did you bump this.