Kalphiter's latest and stupidest rant

Author Topic: Kalphiter's latest and stupidest rant  (Read 33334 times)

ugh I saw this
he just won't stop will he

ok we get it kalphiter is stupid (even though hes really not)  no need to beat it into the ground

This reddit is a circlejerk of rejected users
I find it hilarious how they pick on certain users

Over 25 posts, all with useless information about how much they waste ten minutes writing and finding examples able to be slandered about.

Kalph has gone past the point of no return. He's reached the raging 13 year old level.

Can't wait to see this on the reddit post too.

>bdx calling us friends in comments

lol

anyways, they are just a small collection of people wasting their time.

Some people take this game too seriously lmao

I really did not expect entire essays about a bunch of guys who play a lego game.

i was kinda hoping someone would make a topic about this
after i called kalphiter dumb for thinking that badspot owes the community anything - which he doesnt - i received this pm

i've gone to the liberty of rehosting the file just as a precaution ;)
https://thefilebay.com/1RZ4/ForKalph.zip

forget me im dumb, dont use that download
ive used that site before in the past and i didnt realize that they added in a stupid survey
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/0c17057c

hosted the images
http://imgur.com/a/Wy7e6
Why are you going so overboard with the mirrors here, do you really expect him to take it down or what

Why are you going so overboard with the mirrors here, do you really expect him to take it down or what
no i just realized that hosting the images is easier on everyone than having two semi-sketchy downloads to a zip
yes i know im dumb

Wondered why he was browsing the forums last night, this answers my question.

HAHA he's entirely right! everything he said in that post was true. BDX (whoever the hell that is) is completely right too. this forum is so caught up over usernames that they don't even respond to the completely accurate points he's making. ephi said pretty much the exact same thing (in lesser detail), and everyone flocked to kiss his ass and agree that the development was in decline. kalph goes into even more detail and handicapped grudge holders throw a huge fit. it's not like he's just coming out and saying "blockland is bad here's a pic of badspot being gay", he's describing problems he sees with development in a reasonable way. way to make yourselves look like handicapped fan-drones.

"he doesn't owe you guys anything!!!! you're lucky the game exists"
Except he owes steam players a LOT of things. He basically half-assed the entire steam support where steam players can't even use their key for anything. This isn't really relevant now, as the major hosting services are gone, but it certainly was a couple months ago, and certainly will be if new ones open up. And i don't know how you can say he doesn't owe us bugfixes. This is still a major bug that could be easily fixed (which was the purpose of the launcher), but isn't.
Regardless of the content of the game, when there are features completely restricted to certain buyers, and long-standing bugs/neglected glitches, it makes sense to complain about them.

Kalphiter is right, the game development is essentially dead and I don't see what's wrong about people being pissed about that. When Badspot announces v21 and says
We can't afford to not put out updates for 18 months while we rewrite everything. We can make incremental changes and get big improvements in the short term. Killing interiors + terrains is a big step towards a brighter future. Bigger than buying a copy of Unity.
I would expect there to be something to show for it. Then, in an ironic turn, two years later, with nothing to show for it, badspot basically announces that he doesn't care about the game and has lost interest. There was so much hype for v21 fueled by the devs promising and hinting at it being an awesome game-changer, but it turned out to be the complete opposite.