Author Topic: Bloxic RPK [Update]  (Read 10394 times)

wait what the forget is 'bloxic'

its a super cool name

pack please, also if you plan on a pack, id like to contribute as well, ive been using a program called Audacity for  a few years now, and i can do your sounds.

pack please, also if you plan on a pack, id like to contribute as well, ive been using a program called Audacity for  a few years now, and i can do your sounds.

I have a gun sound pack and I just fix them up a little and make them louder in an editing program, but PM me a link or example of one of your sounds and I'll consider it. Also, weren't we frunds on RTB? c:

this gun is good, just ONE thing wrong with it , the gun magazine needs to be a little bit bit  bigger. 9.99/10

but for future reference i'd keep hands to a minimum.
Why?

remove hands and the mag is way too thin, it uses 7.62x39mm

stop by my server sometime, download the sounds then see how you like my work.

Can we request weps? Also, I like and dislike hands. don't let others decide over your weapons.
Maybe do like Port and Jack Noir did. First person hands and in third person there are no hands.

Gj btw! Cookie for you  :cookie:

Can we request weps? Also, I like and dislike hands. don't let others decide over your weapons.
Maybe do like Port and Jack Noir did. First person hands and in third person there are no hands.

Gj btw! Cookie for you  :cookie:
Yeah, request ahead. I am almost done with a P90 and am going to make a PX4 storm. What else?

And that hands thing sounds like a good idea, I'll see what I can do.

im pretty sure everyone hates 2 handed weapons
nope most people love them

Yeah, request ahead. I am almost done with a P90 and am going to make a PX4 storm. What else?

And that hands thing sounds like a good idea, I'll see what I can do.

2cool4me. anyway, would be cool with a couple of bolt action rifles, military and civilian. A few guns I'd like to see in bl:
AK74u, Mosin Nagat (Not sure if spelled correct, don't care), Anschutz 1416HB .22 Rifle and a Kar98k.

Bland, generic and pretty unimaginative...
Doesn't offer a whole lot more to what we already have, or further refine that in fact.
Just another oddly scaled bullet hose.

Bland, generic and pretty unimaginative...
Doesn't offer a whole lot more to what we already have, or further refine that in fact.
Just another oddly scaled bullet hose.