Poll

which is best country

Gathered Lands of the Atlantic (Afkoshlia)
European Coalition
South African Republic
North African Union
New Tagalog Nation
Northern Canadian Republic

Author Topic: Hoomanity's Future - hello  (Read 35378 times)

I'll edit the map

As a semi-autonomous organization, can we send a delegate, even if they have no voting power?

The SC acquires a mining firm in East Conservatia, and a petroleum firm in the EC.  Assets are being redistributed.

I'll edit the map
oh right go ahead

im gonna get some sleep you guys, dont do anything silly and please read what you can or can't do
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 08:00:12 PM by Crispy_ »

Conservatia does not accept the invitation, and /again/ demands that the UFO be handed over to them. (Dunno is tristan's like snoozing or something so like ye)

As a semi-autonomous organization, can we send a delegate, even if they have no voting power?

The SC acquires a mining firm in East Conservatia, and a petroleum firm in the EC.  Assets are being redistributed.
Yes, you may.

how can their HQ be there nobody even owns it and it's an island

come to an agreement with your buds on where to put it ok

meanwhile i'd like to know all existing alliances and all people partaking in this new organization and the specron organization for op purposes
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 08:12:08 PM by Crispy_ »

Oh yeah, and East Conservatia begins to push into unclaimed asian land, whilst West Conservatia begins pushing north  from canada-usa and east from alaska

Oh yeah, and East Conservatia begins to push into unclaimed asian land, whilst West Conservatia begins pushing north  from canada-usa and east from alaska
conservatia the UO just took the islands i claimed pls help

also since conservatia denied the invite i decline as well

conservatia the UO just took the islands i claimed pls help

also since conservatia denied the invite i decline as well
Oh stuff, sorry, I'll edit the map again sorry

Imperial Covenant
"The warriors bred to kill yours."
Anthem

The Imperial Covenant is a agreement between the affiliated countries, in a attempt to create a mass army, which share a mixed culture with the said countries. All countries are required to be allied with one another, and you don't go to join the Covenant. The Covenant invites you to join. All countries pitch in a tradition or two that the soldiers follow and adapt to. It's Head Quarters is based in S[DATA EXPUNGED]e found in the [DATA EXPUNGED]. (Will PM/Steam Message crispy with its location n' stuff.)

Affiliated Countries:
Conservatian Empire; Shared the Conservatian Bible, Training Procedures, MWF/SMI, and Tactics.
North African Union; Shared culinary traditions, Training Procedures, as well as Tactics.
European Coalition; Shared Training Procedures, and Tactics.

Personnel: 701,754,553

Technology/Armaments:
All tech/unites here listed are simply unique weapons that the IC use, and vehicles seen used in affiliated countries will be commonly seen amongst their ranks.

Infantry:

Standard Trooper;Advanced Trooper

Standardized Mechanized Infantry

Field Officer

Standard Recon;Advanced Recon

Sniper

Heavy Trooper

Marines

MWF Pilot

Firearms:
All firearms have a patent lock upon it, and is designed to self destruct into unrecognizable pieces and shards when reverse engineering is attempted.
UMWS MBR-13 AR; Fires 7.62x55 rounds. Semi, Burst and Automatic capabilities.

UMWS MBR-13 PDW; Fires 7.62x55 rounds. Semi, Burst, and Automatic capabilities.

UMWS MBR-13 DMR; Fires 7.62x55 rounds. Semi, and Burst capabilities.

UMWS MBR-13 Sniper; Fires 6.8 Remington SPC rounds. Semi-Automatic Capabilities.

UMWS MBR-13 SMG; Fires 9mm Parabellum rounds. Semi, Burst, and Automatic capabilities.

UMWS MBR-13 Marine; fires 7.62x55 rounds. Semi, Burst, and Automatic capabilities

UMWS MBR-13 Light Support Weapon; Fires 7.62x55 Rounds. Semi, Burst, and Automatic capabilities.

MMGT-338 Mounted Machinegun; Fires 338 Norma Magnum Rounds. Automatic capabilities.

SGT-10 Tactical Shotgun; Fires 10 Gauge, Pump action.

SLMPGM T-231 Archer Missile System; Multi-Purpose, Guided Missile, Shoulderlaunched.

PT-790 Handgun Family; Fires 10x22mm NACO rounds; Semi-Automatic capabilities.

XR-90; Fires 6.2x30mm caseless telescoped. Burst, and Automatic capabilities.

FL-8G25; Fires 25 mm FL-G, loaded into polymer box mag which holds 6 rounds.

K-Series; Too lazy to post everything so find the info on the guns here

Komodo Series SMI Weaponry; no info was given so forget, I'll get around to throwing on calibers.

Ground/Armor:

MC-MC

HATM "Turtle"

M439 Vanguard II

MAT-336 "Jaguar"

1A7-MBT "Bishop" w/ 4x 20mm cannon variant

Naval:

BASTION-FC

Aerial:

XHA-229

XC-247

XHC-263

SF-303

SF-275

SXB-296

VTOL-AH-235

Mechanized War Frames(MWF):

GSWF "Goliath"

SPAWF "Tarantula"

Drones:

QPDL-IAAD-02 "Dire-wolf"

IAAD-01 "Rolley-Polley"

suck our nuts world

first order of business, we take the islands next to me

With the help of the newly found Covenant army, land all the way to the Sinai Cbrown town is taken.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 10:13:29 PM by mlockha »

With the help of the newly found Covenant army, land all the way to the Sinai Cbrown town is taken.
you mean suez?

I... don't really want to be part of this anymore. There's too many overly-militaristic, imperial countries and that's just not my style of RPing. I don't want to fight a million wars, I want to be diplomatic and do research, but this world is clearly not set up for that. You guys can fight over the land I leave behind, I'm leaving.

P.S. Nobody in particular is responsible for this, I just don't think it's suitable for my style of roleplay.