Poll

If I were to do a weapons pack it should be:

Battlefield Themed
Warface Themed
Generic
Something Else (Comment)

Author Topic: BF3 Pack Links  (Read 23435 times)

I actually find myself using this pack on my server, slowly moving to my primary weapon pack

also, if your going to make a BF4 pack, ill be glad to help, because I recently got into modeling and I can code with programs like python

To clarify: I am not planning on making anything at the moment, but possibly this summer. I am switching to blender and need to learn how to use it first.

I've enjoyed your weapons for a while, glad to see you back.

i agree man your weapons were good, the only problem i had with them was the spread, muzzel velocity and the recoil animation, everything else was perfect, i look forward to this summer.

i agree man your weapons were good, the only problem i had with them was the spread, muzzel velocity and the recoil animation, everything else was perfect, i look forward to this summer.
The spread is one of my favorite parts. It adds realism

The spread is one of my favorite parts. It adds realism

Blockland was never a realistic game now was it?

Let me rephrase that, realism for Blockland

Speaking of Battlefield, what I want to know is when is this going to be released

Speaking of Battlefield, what I want to know is when is this going to be released

that pack looks prettey dead, the last update was about from 1 year ago

isn't it annoying how people try to get rid of realism in every weapon pack in blockland
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 10:17:27 AM by Esphere »

problem: the pack likes too hit the datablock limit

strange, I am useing only this pack, and disables alot of vehicles, but I am still hitting the limit nvm, I fixed it by disableing some add ons I don't need

please help
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 11:08:01 AM by Esphere »

problem: the pack likes too hit the datablock limit

strange, I am useing only this pack, and disables alot of vehicles, but I am still hitting the limit

please help
Maybe take the guns out of the folders that you don't need

True, if I can get ahold if him ill just ask him about it. Also he was on May 2nd, 2014 so he's still around sorta.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 02:42:07 PM by YounqD »