Poll

If I were to do a weapons pack it should be:

Battlefield Themed
Warface Themed
Generic
Something Else (Comment)

Author Topic: BF3 Pack Links  (Read 23437 times)

Guys, guys, Im not trying force these upon anyone. RTB was down and the original topic was too old so I posted the non-rtb links. Yes, there are issues with the pack that will hopefully be revolved if there are future packs. Please understand I made many of these when I was still in elementary school. I was also un-aware of the massive function calling issues untill now, so thankyou for making me aware, I do admire that some of you would put enough effort into finding the issues.
I honestly don't blame you, the weapons themselves aren't bad, it's just the coding behind them is poorly done and needs to be remade completely before it should be used. I'd definitely never use them in my servers until the issues were taken care of.

Don't take any offense, just know that if you were to remake them we'd be greatly appreciative of it.

i wouldn't mind a remake; i just hated the fact that the guns were praised as all hell lol

i wouldn't mind a remake; i just hated the fact that the guns were praised as all hell lol
The models and reloading are really nice. Most people didn't go dig into the coding and stuff so yeah it was praised

the models are egh
there's triangulation problems on some of them, inaccuracies in modeling, and inconsistency

the models are egh
inaccuracies in modeling
People don't like it if I get too detailed, or realistic.

i get that but some of your modeling inaccuracies are general in nature
like the AN-94 not having the distinctive muzzle brake

These wouldn't be so bad despite the models if they actually functioned logically. The models aren't that bad, they just aren't anything amazing.

I downloaded all of the links but you forgot the RECON package with the snipers!  :panda: Please Fix... If you fix you will get a cookie

Guys, guys, Im not trying force these upon anyone. RTB was down and the original topic was too old so I posted the non-rtb links.
I just wanna say you forgot the RECON pack... the pack with the snipers in it. (sorry for double post people)

If you were going to make a new weapon pack you should make your models not do detailed and something of the style like Treti and some others do because in my opinion they just look like they fit in the game and look amazing.

If you made a new pack I would consider paying you something to have my own private set of guns I choose. I could do some of the modeling but I don't know jack squat about scripting

I just wanna say you forgot the RECON pack... the pack with the snipers in it. (sorry for double post people)
Bump.