Bigger dev team?

Yay
27 (35.1%)
Nay
0 (0%)
the forget just make updates already
50 (64.9%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Author Topic: SUPER SMASH BLOCKLAND  (Read 84356 times)

ok im stupid and i flip flop around a lot

Now taking map requests from other games in the series. I'll try my best to do them.
still not doing weapon changes or 2d stages

living room

Won't work. If I just do the blocks, its another Table stage. If I include the floor and rug, where do people fall off?

mario bros

do you mean mushroom kingdom? we already did that

In other news, I'll be removing the skybox on the maps. People randomly fly in and die. I also want to fix the "Nobody wins" problem.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 06:01:47 PM by TeeOS »

w0t

do you mean mushroom kingdom? we already did that

no mario bros you idiot
from brawl
the stage based on the original game of the same name

no mario bros you idiot
from brawl
the stage based on the original game of the same name

You say this like you expect me to have memorized the stage list for each game in particular. All you had to do was link the stage like this. or even just this: http://supersmashbros.wikia.com/wiki/Mario_Bros._(stage)

Cry about it.

Do "Fountain of Dreams" from Super smash bros. Melee.

Hell, I didn't even remember Mario Bros. was in Brawl.

What about Skyloft or Gerudo Valley (Legend of Zelda)

« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 06:01:56 PM by TeeOS »

Hey TeeOs... if someone creates a new Super Smash Blockland map does Super Smash Blockland auto update with the new maps?

Hey TeeOs... if someone creates a new Super Smash Blockland map does Super Smash Blockland auto update with the new maps?

As long as the map is in the Blockland Add-Ons folder, it will auto update the maps.

I have Mario Bros and Gerudo Valley done build-wise, but I feel like they're subpar. I'll post pictures once i get home. If you guys still want them after that, ill start on fountains of dreams.

EDIT:
Finally took the pictures.

Gerudo

Mario Bros.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 08:04:09 PM by TeeOS »

I have Mario Bros and Gerudo Valley done build-wise, but I feel like they're subpar. I'll post pictures once i get home. If you guys still want them after that, ill start on fountains of dreams.

EDIT:
Finally took the pictures.

Gerudo

Mario Bros.

When are they up