35 (36.8%)
I'M GETTING HIM LATER CUZ I DIDN'T GET BOTH VERSIONS LOL WHOOPS
15 (15.8%)
forget MEWTWO DLC SUCKS U TATER TOT TITTY
14 (14.7%)
I ALREADY GOT HIM WITH MELEE LOL forget U SCRUBLORDS
31 (32.6%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. For Wii U & 3DS: MEWTWO CODES GOIN OUT  (Read 517918 times)

I still wont forget how I edgeguarded Waru to death as Game and watch

he kept trying to get up but kept on getting hit in the face with meat.
I won't forget our falcon ditto

you know you get disgraced when you leave the game after getting little mac gimped
:cookieMonster:

I still wont forget how I edgeguarded Waru to death as Game and watch

he kept trying to get up but kept on getting hit in the face with meat.

It's so annoying that they keep making smash games on new consoles. I'm not a fan of many Nintendo games other than smash so I gotta keep buying a whole new console just for this game! D:

It's so annoying that they keep making smash games on new consoles. I'm not a fan of many Nintendo games other than smash so I gotta keep buying a whole new console just for this game! D:
homie you had 7 years to save up 300 bucks i dunno what to tell you

homie you had 7 years to save up 300 bucks i dunno what to tell you

It's harder for some people to get that money than others. During that time I needed that money to get the wii for brawl.

does anyone want to play 3ds version

do what now
Jump cancel glide tossing is something that lets you glide across the ground while tossing an item.

http://youtu.be/G3_vOtY5kCc

does anyone want to play 3ds version
I'm up to it but I got so used to using the Wii U controller I'll probably suck.

Jump cancel glide tossing is something that lets you glide across the ground while tossing an item.

http://youtu.be/G3_vOtY5kCc
"Yay! There's now a new, gimmicky, borderline useless attack method! Even though it'll be patched at some point, Smash Bros is a real fighting game again!"
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 03:55:06 PM by Zanaran2 »

I'm up to it but I got so used to using the Wii U controller I'll probably suck.
"Yay! There's now a new, gimmicky, borderline useless attack method! Even though it'll be patched at some point, Smash Bros is a real fighting game again!"
2234-7140-6450
add me whats urs

Srs m8. Mega man can use it for a true combo, diddy can easily abuse it with his banana peel, and link can do it with his bombs.
Pretty much any character that can spawn items can use this to get an easy grab. Even if the enemy shields, they are stuck in shield stun allowing you to grab them.