Author Topic: Akun Personal Transport [Image heavy!]  (Read 1957 times)

I've been drawing Sci-Fi stuff for a while, and i decided to see if I could make it in BL, so I picked something simple-ish and tried it out.
First, the base sketch i did, plus some alien language that roughly means "Akun". The roosterpit is larger because the species that developed it is ~6ft tall. (yes I made an alien entire language)
Fun fact noone will see: if you move both of the two circles on top one letter to the left, it spells "FORD"! :D

And the build itself features working roosterpit doors and 3 color schemes- Plain Grey, Red/White, and Green/Yellow windows:

rate x/10
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 05:53:37 PM by the_stitch »

I like the simple design, however (if i may add criticism), I think you should use a different block-type for the windshield instead of ramps. It has an awkward angle. Aside that, everything else seems nice and tidy. 7/10

I like the simple design, however (if i may add criticism), I think you should use a different block-type for the windshield instead of ramps. It has an awkward angle. Aside that, everything else seems nice and tidy. 7/10
Yeah, i wasn't sure what to do with the windshield. thanks for the rating though!

That's cute and inspiring, like it just makes me want to create a spaceship vehicle like that, hmm...

Wait is that a spaceship it's something else?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 09:59:40 PM by Filipe »

That's cute and inspiring, like it just makes me want to create a spaceship vehicle like that, hmm...

Wait is that a spaceship it's something else?
It's basically an ordinary one-man flying "car" that can enter orbit.
Ninja-edit: give it HCS and lemme know when its done! :D

It's basically an ordinary one-man flying "car" that can enter orbit.
Ninja-edit: give it HCS and lemme know when its done! :D
Are you sure there is no specific name? Like Hoverspacecraft, spaceshipthing, hovership...? Also do you have more drawing concepts or pictures to give me a better idea how to model it?

Are you sure there is no specific name? Like Hoverspacecraft, spaceshipthing, hovership...? Also do you have more drawing concepts or pictures to give me a better idea how to model it?
It's referred to as the Akun PT, but i only have that one sketch. if you'd like, i can PM you a link to the save so you can have the design itself?

It's referred to as the Akun PT, but i only have that one sketch. if you'd like, i can PM you a link to the save so you can have the design itself?
Sure man, that would help big time.

Sure man, that would help big time.
Oh god filipe is making spaceships
NASA lookout