My Brick Pack

Author Topic: My Brick Pack  (Read 9491 times)

Hello I decided to release my Brick Pack I modelling these with Blender

I just made a new Bricks Pack
It has ceiling fan parts and base ceiling fan and light fixture parts (all these size are 1x1 plate)

Parts(you notice the old 1 in middle it still good for ceiling fan light fixture)

Great for furniture or anything :P

Okay you want all these to be in ONE file?!
Here... I put all add-ons in 1 folder
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7ow9gn6w8bnu67k/AABztd7kLIpjkiXhdojFhBiNa
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 10:27:48 AM by master king deaddude »

I don't think you understand what the word 'pack' means.

Put them in one big file.

I don't think you understand what the word 'pack' means.

Put them in one big file.
umm in 1 files with all these add-ons inside the file?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 11:44:13 AM by master king deaddude »

umm in 1 files with all these add-ons inside the file?
As one add-on which has all those bricks, not a zip (rar or whatever else) with all the add-ons inside.

"MKDD"

I really hate when people name brick categories after themselves. Just put them in special.

"MKDD"

I really hate when people name brick categories after themselves. Just put them in special.
This; I'd seriously prefer almost all custom bricks to be put in special rather than a dedicated category which is really no help whatsoever. Also, if you have too many brick categories, you have to tab to even use the bricks instead of just clicking on special and scrolling down.

OT: The bricks look pretty good. Is the fan animated, because if not, you could make the fan like a door so that it can be toggleable.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 01:25:52 PM by QuadStorm »

"MKDD"

on topic: Please put them in one pack, it would be extremely tedious to download them all individually. They look really good though, I'll probably use these.

Who did you image your bricks like this?
I can't see what they are like that...

1 problem it too long name

Brick_MKDD
Brick_MKDDFan
Brick_MKDDCielingFan
Brick_CielingFan
Brick_CielingFanPack

Those are 5 possible things you could name the pack. None are very long.

Hi I'm Daisy.........
On Topic: in case OP if you didn't know from the many comments we do not like the multi-downloads we want one BIG download understand?

I cant download this, I hit the addon limit.

I cant download this, I hit the addon limit.
there isn't an addon limit. If you're talking about the datablock limit, stop enabling every addon.

there isn't an addon limit. If you're talking about the datablock limit, stop enabling every addon.