6 (27.3%)
Civilian
4 (18.2%)
Cargo
0 (0%)
Command
1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Space Station 13 Megathread: Ass day in the USA  (Read 29392 times)

whenever im traitor/ling/ops i always get really stressed and start sweating and chattering my teeth for no raisin
this happen to anyone else

For me I just start shaking, either from excitement or nervousness.
EDIT: Only with Traitor though, since I don't ling.
Cult, Ops, and Rev, I ride with the team, I die with the team. It's working solo that frays my nerves cause anyone you confide in could be the one to turn you in.

Oh yea, two days I was gone and bam, BestRP is dead.
Please scratch that server off my name and replace it with Yog.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 08:52:27 PM by LegendZ »

Best RP was kinda stuff though.

I really enjoyed BRP myself, had some good times with Purlek so it's definitely ashame it's closing, but I won't deny he's done some dumbass things. Maybe quite a few.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 07:08:06 PM by iAmburnJ »

Meanwhile on Hippie Station:

i changed my ckey to zombiedudesucks nvm
also new poll for like the 5th time
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 08:51:46 AM by ZombieDude »

Played on Colonial Marines for a bit.
Fun, though becomes tedious and boring fast until the action kicks in.

I really love breaking into the captain's office just to grab a telescopic baton and beat aliens stuffless with it.
I've won more fights with it than with a gun.

just had a round on hippiestation where the CE forgeted up so badly that we won the round.
turned out to be a blob round, CE forget to set PA to 0, released sing, sing ate the blob core.

Long bump because we need more people to play this game.

I'm really into Baystation12 myself, how about everyone else?

I'm really into Baystation12 myself, how about everyone else?
i don't like roleplaying very much so hippie station has pretty much been my life

i don't like roleplaying very much so hippie station has pretty much been my life

I've never tried it, how fun is it?

I'm still spriting and Urist has a forum now.

I'm still spriting and Urist has a forum now.

i played urist for a few rounds, and its a pretty fun and nice server. i've always enjoyed light-mediumish servers with a low pop (like 20-40)
first round i ever played someone discovered a glitch where you could duplicate stools (wont say how, they probably fixed it anyway) and  me and 2-3 other people started filling up the chapel with stools and preaching to lord of stools until stuffcurity tased and brigged us and the admins deleted all the stools