Author Topic: A Build Will Not Load Correctly  (Read 1489 times)

Hello forums, I have a build I have been working on for quite some time and it has reached around 10x,xxx bricks. I tried loading it yesterday and it came out like this:

The load never finishes, it does not say "bricks/all bricks, loaded in <time>" in the chat box. Only 3,298 bricks loaded. I am certain it is not an add-on problem as I never deactivated any, and a bunch of default bricks did not load. I never touched the save file and last time I saved the build all the bricks were just fine. Help please

Post your save file and your console log.

I would rather not post the save file. I am certain I did not do anything with it so I do not think that would be the problem

One thing I found in the console.log:

Code: [Select]
ERROR: ServerLoadSaveFile_Tick() - Bad line "" 69.5 -426.75 18 2 0 51  0 0 1 1 1" - expected brick line but found no uiname
BackTrace: ->ServerLoadSaveFile_Tick

Your blockland most likely got interrupted some how when saving, and the save got corrupted. Unless you have a back up, I do not believe there is a way to come back from this.

Open the bls file in a text editor. Find this text:

" 69.5 -426.75 18 2 0 51  0 0 1 1 1

Delete that line and if there are lines starting with +- directly below it, delete those too. Then try again. Repeat this until all lines that just start with a " are fixed.

Your blockland most likely got interrupted some how when saving, and the save got corrupted. Unless you have a back up, I do not believe there is a way to come back from this.
I was sitting right there when it saved and nothing seemed to go wrong

Open the bls file in a text editor. Find this text:

Delete that line and if there are lines starting with +- directly below it, delete those too. Then try again. Repeat this until all lines that just start with a " are fixed.
This is under it, should I delete them?
+-EVENT 0 1 onActivate 0 Self door 0
+-EVENT 1 1 onActivate 4000 Self door 4
+-EVENT 2 1 onDoorClose 0 Self cancelEvents
+-EVENT 3 0 0

This is under it, should I delete them?
+-EVENT 0 1 onActivate 0 Self door 0
+-EVENT 1 1 onActivate 4000 Self door 4