[v1] Skyline - the famous japanese tuner, now in Blockland

Author Topic: [v1] Skyline - the famous japanese tuner, now in Blockland  (Read 16140 times)

That is a pretty goddamn nifty car you have there, sir.

What I expected:

I expected some kind of chili brick, but car is also good.

Don't know about you 'Muricans, but these cars have a reputation for horrible drivers/people here in Australia haha
Bloody bogans.

Cool model, nonetheless!

Why can't everyone else put this much effort into the vehicles they make this is awesome.

op needs to keep makin stuff
We need more of these. These are really nice.
This
Next car already in the works, no worries.
you should make a police variant too!
...I'll consider that

godzilla it's even in blockland..
Anyways, great job, i love it.
Only two problems.
Calipers spins with the wheel, and the brakes are pretty weak.

Amazing.

Now make the newer GT-R.

Amazing.

Now make the newer GT-R.

How about, CAN You make, not..Make this. :/

Calipers spins with the wheel, and the brakes are pretty weak.
About weak brakes - yeah I look into that. About spinning calipers - sadly I'm not able to make them not spin
Now make the newer GT-R.
Not with that altitude
Probably won't happen, atleast from me, and if it will, it'd be a while before I even start. I suggest asking other vehicle makers.

About spinning calipers - sadly I'm not able to make them not spin
Then why when you drive the car the body doesn't start loving spinning?
Just model the brake caliper with the car and not the loving wheel.
If you're saying you can't because you don't want to remodel 1/3 of the car I understand but don't say you can't do it, state the truth and people will understand.
Lying won't get you far.

Then why when you drive the car the body doesn't start loving spinning?
Just model the brake caliper with the car and not the loving wheel.
If you're saying you can't because you don't want to remodel 1/3 of the car I understand but don't say you can't do it, state the truth and people will understand.
Lying won't get you far.
If you model it with the car then the calipers won't jump up and down with the suspension, and I don't know if it is possible to model the springs so they would be affected by gravity. If it is possible, well then I just don't know how to do so.

If you model it with the car then the calipers won't jump up and down with the suspension
Oh, didn't know the brakes were linked with suspension. Still, I don' think people would mind if they were static. You could also make it so the calipers are modeled to the body but not the brake disc, so the disc still moves up and down, I don't know. I'm just saying it could be fixed somehow.