[v1] Skyline - the famous japanese tuner, now in Blockland

Author Topic: [v1] Skyline - the famous japanese tuner, now in Blockland  (Read 16244 times)

How many of the same car do we need?

purely aesthetics, friend

Every car, its performance and aesthetics are unique, that's why a lot of people want to drive the specific car they like and not any other. (Though the performance part doesn't translate well usually...) Plus there's no car released that's anything close to being a skyline R34.
If you're not a car enthusiast it doesn't mean you can stuff on every single car because they all have 4 wheels, let us do our thing alright?

ew
Someone's going to get banned real soon...

OT: This car amazed me. I'm downloading it.

Every car, its performance and aesthetics are unique, that's why a lot of people want to drive the specific car they like and not any other. (Though the performance part doesn't translate well usually...) Plus there's no car released that's anything close to being a skyline R34.
If you're not a car enthusiast it doesn't mean you can stuff on every single car because they all have 4 wheels, let us do our thing alright?

I get aesthetics, but unless your building a car show or something, 50 unique looking cars isn't going to add to anything. Just kinda adds to vehicle spam on any server that allows spawning vehicles.

It looks wonderful and functions fine, but the 50th fine around, I fail to see the point.

I get aesthetics, but unless your building a car show or something, 50 unique looking cars isn't going to add to anything. Just kinda adds to vehicle spam on any server that allows spawning vehicles.

It looks wonderful and functions fine, but the 50th fine around, I fail to see the point.

This car is nice, But just like Nobody said, We need other types of vehicles in blockland than all these loving Exotic vehicles, what ever happend to the average cars? All I see is sports, exotics, hatchbacks-why not any SUVs, pickups, sedans..etc (very few)

This car is nice, But just like Nobody said, We need other types of vehicles in blockland than all these loving Exotic vehicles, what ever happend to the average cars? All I see is sports, exotics, hatchbacks-why not any SUVs, pickups, sedans..etc (very few)
I understand you but just a thing, the skyline is not an exotic car.

I honestly think we have enough cars. What about other kinds of vehicles?

Construction vehicles, moving vans, ice-cream trucks, fire engines? I don't know, something out of the norm.
But either way, vehicles aren't my thing to begin with.

I honestly think we have enough cars. What about other kinds of vehicles?

this is the same stuff you guys do to guns, now get used to it

I understand you but just a thing, the skyline is not an exotic car.

Yeah, I know. It's more of a performance type..

someone needs to make a functional submarine pack

this is the same stuff you guys do to guns, now get used to it

AND I DON'T LIKE THAT EITHER AND I SAY IT EVERY TIME.