Author Topic: Auto-Clicker Add-On (Now with Support_Updater!)  (Read 10984 times)

33ms is the time out for a click. Going any faster than that will not work.

why would this be failbinned

you people are dumbbbbbb

So I need to change 32 to 33?

I don't think this will be failbinned, although I think it should be. It doesn't directly violate any rules or anything but it's extremely abusable on a lot of different servers. Not that autoclickers weren't easy to make before, but this will just give morons access to them.

When this sort of controversial thing is released, (buildbot for example) I always wish people would include a server mod that disables the mode from being used on their server. I know some people are going to write "LOL ITS SUPER EASY TO CIRCUMVENT THAT" so that they can feel intelligent, but that really isn't the point. A lot of abusable scripts can really easily be made by people with little to no talent, but usually not by a complete idiot who might abuse them. However, when they are released on the other hand, basically everyone can get them.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 12:16:00 PM by McZealot »

It's not 33ms though, it's 32. It's good as it is.

Code: [Select]
if(!$Pref::AutoClicker::Speed || $Pref::AutoClicker::Speed <= 32)
{
$Pref::AutoClicker::Speed = 32;
}

function rapid(){commandtoserver('Activatestuff'); $Click = schedule($Pref::AutoClicker::Speed,0,rapid);}
This way, people can now type $Pref::AutoClicker::Speed = "new speed"; in the console and have it default to 32ms.
And because it's a pref, it will stay there even if you close and re-open Blockland.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 12:46:08 PM by dargereldren »

Any number >0, and it will have the $Pref as that number.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 12:41:30 PM by Ninjaman 4 »

Any number < 0 will bypass that.
Who cares? Numbers that are <= 0 and strings don't even make sense for the delay, so you can just reset that to 32.

I meant that the lowest schedule that would actually work would be 32, and any number greater than 0 and less than 32 will still only go to 32, because that's what the limit is.

Any number >0, and it will have the $Pref as that number.
This any better?:
if($Pref::AutoClicker::Speed <= 32)
{
}

function rapid(){
if($Pref::AutoClicker::Speed <= 32){
}
commandtoserver('Activatestuff');
$Click = schedule($Pref::AutoClicker::Speed,0,rapid);
}
Edit: Oh wait it only checks when Blockland is run.
Should now hopefully check every time the rapid() function is run.
I haven't tested that though.

!$Pref::AutoClicker::Speed || can be removed, as anything greater then 32 will pass that
Good point, also, the initial reason I included that was to check if the pref exists.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 01:02:35 PM by dargereldren »

guys does it really matter if its a few milliseconds slow just put it at 35 or something lol

This any better?:
if(!$Pref::AutoClicker::Speed || $Pref::AutoClicker::Speed <= 32)
{
}
!$Pref::AutoClicker::Speed || can be removed, as anything greater then 32 will pass that

This is exactly what I'm trying to say - it needs to be not between 0 and 32.

guys does it really matter if its a few milliseconds slow just put it at 35 or something lol
Yes, it does because it can't be lower than 32.

I'm working on an update right now.
Expect to have it out later today or tomorrow.

Adding easily change-able speed (thanks dargereldren) and default key (F11)
won't overwrite though.