Author Topic: Power Ranger Decals  (Read 10577 times)

what are u still a 3 year old?

Zoneark, just shut up and leave. We all know that you get off by watching My Little Pony.

Anyway, MrPickle, WRONG TYPE OF RANGERS! MIGHTY MORPHIN' FOO!

He likes that picture b/c of the bulge on the yellow ranger.

Zoneark, just shut up and leave. We all know that you get off by watching My Little Pony.

u have me mistaken for yourself

Shut your caek trap, zoneark Power Rangers are the best

i guess this forum is full of 3 year olds..

O wow 3 year olds scrpting in torque and making models O.o

You fail.

I don't care about having this either way, (Don't download faces/decals/prints) but zoneark, STFU. Get a higher status in the community before insulting people.

@Trader LMAO I thought the yellow ranger wart a girl.

@Trader LMAO I thought the yellow ranger wart a girl.
The yellow ranger is a girl! LOL!
*opens photoshop*(I'll be working on this soon)

u have me mistaken for yourself

1. Spelling and "grammer" (grammar)
2. Smartness

Add those to zoneark, and you get:

ARMAGEDDON.

Power Rangers is rated PG, "unsuitable for young children without the guidance of a parent."

At 3 you are probably still watching Sesame Street ( :cookieMonster: ) and trying to figure out what the difference between verbs conjugated in the present tense and the past tense is. I'd put the age closer to 5-7. Which seems about right, because I know it was popular in my kindergarten class.

In any case, judging from your statement, you clearly have no grasp of pop culture or how popular the show actually was.

EDIT: I cut out the insult. I'll use it somewhere else though, I was rather fond of it, it was a lot more original than "lol die."

EDIT: It was quoted! Oh well. :D
« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 08:59:25 PM by Wedge »

Go get your kneecaps broken by a thug with a lead pipe hiding behind a vending machine at the Winter Olympics.
LOL!
Anyway, the decal is out.