Poll

What cars should I do next?

Exotics (Classic and modern)
Tuners
Muscle cars (Classic and modern)
Family sedans/hatchbacks/pickups/SUVs/etc
Luxury sedans/SUVs/etc
Other (Please specify)

Author Topic: TheTurtorn's vehicle topic - bullrout drag, p.22  (Read 69023 times)

Released vehicles
[the images are click-able]

Experimental vehicles
Vehicles not fitting into blocko style, or just bad ones

« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 10:56:53 AM by TheTurtorn »

The opinion corner™

(Dates are DD/MM/YYYY)

~ 23/07/2014 ~

~ 09/08/2014 ~
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 10:57:06 AM by TheTurtorn »

You should put fake names for the cars (for example, the Shinozaki Jetstream for the Skyline) because doing the real names is boring and unoriginal.

You should put fake names for the cars (for example, the Shinozaki Jetstream for the Skyline) because doing the real names is boring and unoriginal.
Yeah but the problem is that I can't come up with any names that will suit the car

Yeah but the problem is that I can't come up with any names that will suit the car
I'm sure you I will.

that marussia v2 is lovey af
more cars like it please

I'm sure you I will.
Alrighty then
that marussia v2 is lovey af
more cars like it please
I might make some cool exotics at a later date

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8 was my favorite car a long time ago. Back in the days of Gran Turismo 4

I found out a method of doing so... just find a set few of letters in the vehicle name (ex Skyline: Sky) then your done! But note this is my method...

Oh man you made and are making one of my favorite cars of all time. Keep up the good work man.

Also maybe a 280z hmm hmm?

I found out a method of doing so... just find a set few of letters in the vehicle name (ex Skyline: Sky) then your done! But note this is my method...
Horrible method. The true method is to be original and have a creative mind.

I like the evolution, the mitsubishi evo is one of my favorite cars.

Also, you made the nismo skyline right? The front bumper has a nismo intercooler in it.

you dont have to add it but it would be cool if you could
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 01:28:45 PM by Champion »

Also, you made the nismo skyline right? The front bumper has a grill in it.
-snip-
I did notice it and didn't add on purpose. I might add it in v2 though, if it'll turn out nice.

Progress on exterior, also started interior

I like the evolution, the mitsubishi evo is one of my favorite cars.

Also, you made the nismo skyline right? The front bumper has a grill in it.
-snip-

If you are talking about the area of the Skyline where it says Nismo, that's the Intercooler, not the Grill.

Also, on the Topic of Skyline (as well as Marussia)

I noticed yesterday when I spawned the vehicles, and changed the color of the vehicle, the Headlights and Tailights changed colors with the vehicle. Tailights still showed red and orange, but they were much darker then the original. Headlights became the color of the vehicle.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 05:19:06 PM by Robo Dude »