Poll

What cars should I do next?

Exotics (Classic and modern)
Tuners
Muscle cars (Classic and modern)
Family sedans/hatchbacks/pickups/SUVs/etc
Luxury sedans/SUVs/etc
Other (Please specify)

Author Topic: TheTurtorn's vehicle topic - bullrout drag, p.22  (Read 68846 times)

Got the Gunloader in-game, still need to add door handles, interior and CVS to the model tho

Should post the picture with the Evo's as wheels to... It looks good, especially with the Bengs logo.

Should post the picture with the Evo's as wheels to...
Let's not talk about that accident
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 09:06:45 PM by TheTurtorn »

I just noticed now, the drivers side is on the right. You said you were making the cars true to their origin, but the G Class is a Mercedes-Benz, which is from Germany, so the drivers side should be on the left. Because in Germany they drive on the right side of the road.

I just noticed now, the drivers side is on the right. You said you were making the cars true to their origin, but the G Class is a Mercedes-Benz, which is from Germany, so the drivers side should be on the left. Because in Germany they drive on the right side of the road.
I know, it is supposed on the left, I just imported the bones from Evo and forgot to switch 'em - the only reason it's in-game is to test if the scaling is done correctly, still have side mirrors, door handles, interior and all that stuff to model.

Damn, the interior is taking a long time to do. I finished exterior and added CVS though.

The car won't have much by way of customization, only one aftermarket front bumper and 3 aftermarket hoods, front guard and backup wheel.

I'll detach wheel arches into it's own re-colorable group, other than that exterior is finished

Interior is finished, just some small details left (Rear view mirror, dices, bubble heads), after that only the 6x6 variant and the car is ready for release! What do you guys think?

Red parts of interior are re-colorable, and yes the car comes with detailed dials, though they don't move. I do have an idea on how to make them work and I might even code it myself later, but it won't happen anytime soon due to me not being able to export blend animations.
Oh and yes wheel arches are in it's own group now

Interior is finished, just some small details left (Rear view mirror, dices, bubble heads), after that only the 6x6 variant and the car is ready for release! What do you guys think?

Red parts of interior are re-colorable, and yes the car comes with detailed dials, though they don't move. I do have an idea on how to make them work and I might even code it myself later, but it won't happen anytime soon due to me not being able to export blend animations.
Oh and yes wheel arches are in it's own group now
I just realized how tall this car is going to be.

I just realized how tall this car is going to be.

Even though the mass center is high it's hard to flip it, though it's still possible if you take jumps at high speeds and steer like a maniac afterwards. Don't worry, you ALWAYS know when it's starts to flip over (If you can't just try to replicate flips a few times and you'll get a hang of it) and it's ALWAYS possible to cancel it out.
Oh and you can drive on 2 wheels too if you can get it right :P

So basically, it's a heavy jeep, not a race car. Either you don't floor it, or you learn how to control it.
(hey that rhymes)

I swear i loving love you.

I think it could be a bit smaller. Will there be a cabrio customization?

I think it could be a bit smaller. Will there be a cabrio customization?
The Gunloader is to scale with the real G-class, plus it's an offroad SUV so it shouldn't be to small.
Also, how many SUVs have convertible options? (Not including the little pickup truck types of SUVs). TheTurtorn also stated all the parts that there would be, no convertible option was mentioned.
I'm not denying that he'll make one, just saying it would be odd if he did.

Also, how many SUVs have convertible options?
Some, including the Nissan Murano.

THE HORROR.

What the loving hell.
Photoshop