Client_IDSearch V2

Author Topic: Client_IDSearch V2  (Read 10209 times)

Using TomTom's client database of ID's as well as names, he created a client-search tool. So I slapped a GUI onto it to make it look nice and pretty.
DON'T FORGET TO KEYBIND IT!

Dropbox
Mirror

Or you can help contribute by downloading the server add-on!
Dropbox
Mirror

I'll try to keep this updated as much as possible, the server will only return 50 responses, any questions/comments/concerns feel free to post here or to shoot me a PM.

Shoutout to Subpixel for the GUI base.

Changelog:
07:57ET 06/24/14
Fixed the multi-page maths, fixed link.

10:39ET 06/23/14
Forgot an equal sign
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 06:06:15 PM by Thorfin25 »

Nice GUI, I'll use this for sure.

ohhh man that rtbesque gui mmmm

GUI looks nice and rtb-like

ohhh man that rtbesque gui mmmm
GUI looks nice and rtb-like
Can you blame me? I mean RTB was pretty lovey, imo.

Can you blame me? I mean RTB was pretty lovey, imo.
Yeah we didn't realize how cool it was until it died

Yeah we didn't realize how cool it was until it died

We shall prevail, don't worry. I can also do a style like this for that add-on one. Maybe do a different section thing to it too? Idk. We can slowly revive modules of RTB one at a time XD

I shall add to my server.

It's only a matter of time before some moron decides to DDOS it.

It's only a matter of time before I decide to DDOS it.
ftfy

ftfy
lel

I'm 100% sure that there's no reason to DDoS a little website that returns names and IDs for you. And if they do, it's not like they'll get anything out of it.

It's only a matter of time before some moron decides to DDOS it.

Don't give them any ideas :(

--Edit--
the server will only return 15 responses.

-> Fixed this bug, it was due to the mod requesting over the regular user limit (50), and the server then defaulting it to 15. Will now default to users set limit if above.
(If for some reason you 'need' over 50 results pm me and i may increase your user limit.)

@OP
The link for the contributions mod is incorrect. It should be http://cdn.gambsy.co.uk/Blockland/Server_sanANNON.zip
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 05:25:09 PM by Gambsy »

And if they do, it's not like they'll get anything out of it.
they'll get to flex their internet muscle  :cookieMonster:

-> Fixed this bug, it was due to the mod requesting over the regular user limit (50), and the server then defaulting it to 15. Will now default to users set limit if above.
(If for some reason you 'need' over 50 results pm me and i may increase your user limit.)

Woo! I can't see why someone would nee beyond 50 results either.

@OP
The link for the contributions mod is incorrect. It should be http://cdn.gambsy.co.uk/Blockland/Server_sanANNON.zip

I just mirrored it for the forums, I'll change it. It's correct on the GUI though.

Edit:
Fixed
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 07:37:05 AM by Thorfin25 »