Weapon_Guns_Trikimbo

Author Topic: Weapon_Guns_Trikimbo  (Read 14180 times)

Now we need rocket L's of these

You know what we need?
Some sort of addon, when you have a gun in your inventory and you pick up another gun, it turns into guns akimbo.
Then if you have this enabled, if you pick up another one it becomes... well yeah.

You know what we need?
Some sort of addon, when you have a gun in your inventory and you pick up another gun, it turns into guns akimbo.
Then if you have this enabled, if you pick up another one it becomes... well yeah.
yes yes yes please

You know what we need?
I don't think that can be done without several datablocks for every possible combination.

I don't think that can be done without several datablocks for every possible combination.

Take the pickup item function, if they already have one mount the next image in it's place, and change it in their inventory? I don't think it'd take up any datablocks, could be similar to the trench item toggle script. Unless you're thinking of picking up guns and weapons of different types at the same time.

i would spend a day downloading it

Finally an original and creative add-on, those are rare nowadays.

Unless you talk about combining different guns, but then it wouldn't be akimbo really right?
And as for akimbo-ing when you have the gun already, the L4D playertype someone made quite some time ago did that with some guns actually.
It could even be done without the playertype.

Gun
Gun Akimbo
Gun Trikimbo
Quadkimbo
Pentkimbo
Hexakimbo
Septakimbo
Octakimbo
Nonakimbo
Decakimbo

These without the word gun needs to be made!

dodecahedrokimbo

yeah thats 12 sides

gl

For octokimbo you have to place all the guns in an octogon shape that resembles a minigun, except the handles all stick out wards and spin once in a circle and fire at the exact same time.
/support

do a quadkimbo where guns are green!