Weapon_Guns_Trikimbo

Author Topic: Weapon_Guns_Trikimbo  (Read 14176 times)

Yes, the guns rotate when you fire.

POST A DOWNLOAD LINK.
DO IT NAO.
NAO.

op ik its unrelated but blobo is the most adorable name i've read in a long time

The guns fire 4 bullets in total. The first gun fires one, then the middle one fires at the same time. On the second term, the middle and last gun fire at the same time. Was this intentional?

Edit: If you hold click when firing the first term, it fires two, and then a third bullet behind, and then the second term mirrors this action. So you can fire 6 bullets in one slightly long click.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 09:25:37 AM by Uxie² »

The guns fire 4 bullets in total. The first gun fires one, then the middle one fires at the same time. On the second term, the middle and last gun fire at the same time. Was this intentional?

Edit: If you hold click when firing the first term, it fires two, and then a third bullet behind, and then the second term mirrors this action. So you can fire 6 bullets in one slightly long click.

yeah, the middle gun fires both times on purpose.

i couldn't fix the extra bullet thing... this is my first add-on, so i'm not THAT experienced, but i will work on fixing that.

Everyone has been telling me to make "Player_gun" so i decided to give it a try.

keep in mind, I've never made a player type before.

i was getting a ton of errors, mostly because my model wasn't working with the animations.

to make a long story short... it failed. thanks for the idea though, I'll keep trying to get it to work.

I got the model working. animations are fine, but the shading / textures are completely broken. almost there!

Satanic 1x1
Now make a guns decakimbo :3