Author Topic: Faker/Complete Noob (at its finest)  (Read 4500 times)

If any of you know the original Pizza Man, who hosts a well-known Army RP, then I'd like to introduce you to his ultimate copycat, "PizzaMan!"

Enjoy.

Not only did this guy build a piece of stuff version of Pizza Hut, but he also loaded a default save just to spice things up. He apparently permabanned the real Pizza Man saying, "IM THE REAL PIZZA MAN!". His BLID was 68982. I wouldn't be surprised if he came on a random server and started shouting saying how he's the real Pizza Man. I'd rather get my pizza deliveries from the real pizza man than this faker pizza hut fanboy.

I really hope OP isn't serious.

What if I met another guy with my name 'Andrew'
And then I just shouted "IM THE REAL ANDREW"
*Flails arms around*

Anyways lots of people have a similar name. There's no chat or pictures of Pizza's ban. Maybe Pizza Man provoked this fella and then he banned him under a different reason. You have no proof of anything here. All I see if a guy with a similar name to another guy.

Also the default build stuff is irrelevant because it's DEFAULT AND PUBLIC. I don't think it matters that he used a default save with his pizza hut. And this is a building game. He's just being creative.

You're the same guy that cried on a server when some guy named ''spike'' joined the server when your name was -Spike-

I will get you the ban screenshot when I get it.

You're the same guy that cried on a server when some guy named ''spike'' joined the server when your name was -Spike-
Oh stuff. I just realized that he is this guy:
(Irrelevant, but still)

You had a bunch of different names, but always had the -NAME- thing going on for ya eh.

Sorry for double post, but I was originally named "Spike", but somehow my name was changed to "Spikeman" and sure enough, someone else had claimed my original name. Also, you might want to double-check the definition of "crying".

Sorry for double post, but I was originally named "Spike", but somehow my name was changed to "Spikeman" and sure enough, someone else had claimed my original name. Also, you might want to double-check the definition of "crying".
Still very petty, and no, I don't think the definition for "crying" needs to be double-checked. he knows what he said.

Nobody knows who Pizza Man is or what his RP is and his name wasn't stolen. Game over

For all we know the pizza man in the op is the real one and the guy who hosts the RP is a faker.

Nobody knows who Pizza Man is or what his RP is and his name wasn't stolen. Game over
This is 100% accurate.

Also why are you bashing his build? He's a new a player and I bet he's a better builder than you.