Filipe1020's 1st Generation Vehicles

Author Topic: Filipe1020's 1st Generation Vehicles  (Read 38534 times)

Why Do You Say You Always Type Like This But Keep Alternating?
That is actually a good question, I mean why do that? It takes more time to type anyway and it's just stupid.

Could you make an easy way for players to opt not to have sounds on the 2nd generation vehicles, or use a method of providing car sounds that allows use of the vehicle stereo mod? On a few servers, mine included, car stereo is fairly necessary for the gameplay as it provides sirens and the like. I love the everything about the vehicle except that I won't be able to use it for my server unless if a solution is found for this, which is saddening because it is the best car mod on blockland to date and the rest of the 2nd generation cars are going to be just as good. It would be very unfortunate for me to not be able to use any of the best cars in Blockland just because of the sounds.

This... is.... AMAZING. I totally needed some car add-ons. Thanks!
For all of your effort --->  :cookie:

Could you make an easy way for players to opt not to have sounds on the 2nd generation vehicles, or use a method of providing car sounds that allows use of the vehicle stereo mod? On a few servers, mine included, car stereo is fairly necessary for the gameplay as it provides sirens and the like. I love the everything about the vehicle except that I won't be able to use it for my server unless if a solution is found for this, which is saddening because it is the best car mod on blockland to date and the rest of the 2nd generation cars are going to be just as good. It would be very unfortunate for me to not be able to use any of the best cars in Blockland just because of the sounds.

so polite

i agree, maybe an RTB pref?

-whoops, putting into development thread-
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 09:25:00 PM by AtlasBlue »

Bump, don't want this to die.

Before you touch the wheel Wash yo forgetin hands https://p3d.in/y5l2R weres this also
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 09:40:04 PM by badguy098 »

Before you touch the wheel Wash yo forgetin hands https://p3d.in/y5l2R weres this also
He has his own Modification Discussion thread where he listens to questions more often.
Use it.
Also he has many other things to do since he's also a video maker and he has a life, which you apparently don't understand.

Dat DeLorean...BACK TO THE FUTURE I GO!!!!-Teleports In The Delorean- -teled to when the dinosaurs were alive- ._. -gets eaten- -explodes-

Dat DeLorean...BACK TO THE FUTURE I GO!!!!-Teleports In The Delorean- -teled to when the dinosaurs were alive- ._. -gets eaten- -explodes-
* Gum sighs

:/

* Gum sighs
Don't disencourage him c'mon man hes just a kid