Kitchen Brick Props (Microwave)

Author Topic: Kitchen Brick Props (Microwave)  (Read 23557 times)

But I don't understand why people need to use props. What's wrong with just building the appliances?
For one, because these look a lot better than bricks could ever look, seeing as they're models rather than bricks.
Another is because some people would rather use props than actually building the bricks. (in most cases out of laziness)
Yet another is because these will always look the same no matter where you place them or what direction you place them in.

Fake-kill is also another good thing with props.
Cinematic and all.

Yeah, I find modelling to be far easier than building, so I just model some of the details in my builds myself.

Washing machines don't belong in a kitchen. Dishwashers do.

Also, instead of doing this:

[center]Stuff here[/center]
[center]More stuff here[/center]
[center]Some more stuff here[/center]

You can just do:

[center]Stuff here
More stuff here
Some more stuff here[/center]

(lel very stuff everywhere)
Oh yeah it does, in lot of houses!
The majority of people in cities are living in appartements, often not big, and dont have a room dedicated to Dishwashers. Also some people have it in their bathroom
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 06:32:22 AM by Sylvanor »

[center]Stuff here
More stuff here
Some more stuff here[/center]
iirc bbcode does that automatically, he probably put in
[center]zimbabwe
nips
hard on[/center]
it just formats that way, i think

also @OP: i came ten time

In England all most every house the kitchens have washing machines in the kitchen... That's where i got the idea of washing machines
Hell, I'm in America and my Washer/Dryer are both in my kitchen.

Why can't these all be one big file aaaaaa

anyway I think next you should be able to open them, similar to how brick doors work, no animation needed.

These would look really good in a server like Sord123's Zombie Survival, where it is crucial that brickcount is low but they would still provide some nice detail. Keep it up, I'd like to see more props, maybe some chairs, tables, lamps, and such.

...and why does the Washing link come out as Brick_Unitsink? The links are the same.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 09:09:54 AM by Racerboy »

whoa, where the hell do you guys have your washing machines if its not in the kitchen?

whoa, where the hell do you guys have your washing machines if its not in the kitchen?
in the bathroom? Lol

Why can't these all be one big file aaaaaa

anyway I think next you should be able to open them, similar to how brick doors work, no animation needed.

These would look really good in a server like Sord123's Zombie Survival, where it is crucial that brickcount is low but they would still provide some nice detail. Keep it up, I'd like to see more props, maybe some chairs, tables, lamps, and such.

...and why does the Washing link come out as Brick_Unitsink? The links are the same.
OMG that is why washing has 0 download lol

Garage.

I think OP is thinking about a dishwasher.  In which case it should be like unit 1, but with the hinges at the bottom and the handle on top.

Also, request for a unit 3 to be unit 1, but with the doors divided vertically in half, with a handle on each, each on the right side, so it's like two cupboards.

I could try to package them when I get the chance

Basement.

I think OP is thinking about a dishwasher.  In which case it should be like unit 1, but with the hinges at the bottom and the handle on top.
No i have a washing machine in my kitchen (washes clothes)
And i have a dish washer in my kitchen