Author Topic: Kitchen Brick Props (Microwave)  (Read 23449 times)

No i am not too lazy to do it, i did try to do it but it was just spawning 64x64x94 bricks so don't come out with this bullstuff if you don't know what your loving saying... That pissed me off how you say "too lazy"

I was going to but i could not find out how to make them into doors, so i just left them for time being. Thanx for making the pack as well
it took me a solid 2 minutes of actual brain power to teach myself how to compile it into one. it isn't hard. you are too lazy.

it took me a solid 2 minutes of actual brain power to teach myself how to compile it into one. it isn't hard. you are too lazy.
Now now passy, we have to remember that Daniel's brain processes at about the speed of a 1980s toaster.

Now now passy, we have to remember that Daniel's brain processes at about the speed of a 1980s toaster.
Rude, those toasters are amazing.

Rude, those toasters are amazing.
It's ok i tend to ignore rude starfishs like these
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 08:53:52 AM by Daniel.S »

Not everyone is "perfect" like you

The fact that you said "Thanx" instead of "Thanks" (Two letters off) proves you probably were lazy.

The fact that you said "Thanx" instead of "Thanks" (Two letters off) proves you probably were lazy.
Oh wow i missed two loving letters off a WORD, now i am lazy... I don't see you making loving brick packs...
You childish peace of stuff
Oh and by the way i am learning how to make vehicles, But i'll stop now i am too lazy to even loving think as fast as a 1980's toaster.
wot
Sorry MR.KnowItAll
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 05:49:34 PM by Daniel.S »

Although I prefer building my own appliances, this is a cool pack.

Good job Dan :D

they're great if you need to save brickcount but they're not great if you're trying to express creativity via building. still, they look pretty, though it would be cool if you made different styles so we could still be creative with these bricks

How about a double sink?

whoa, where the hell do you guys have your washing machines if its not in the kitchen?
in an room just for the dryer and washer...

In England all most every house the kitchens have washing machines in the kitchen... That's where i got the idea of washing machines
my kitchen has a small room next to it and there is a washing machine and dishwasher, the kitchen ground is connected to the room i have and a door there which is my backyard

my kitchen has a small room next to it and there is a washing machine and dishwasher, the kitchen ground is connected to the room i have and a door there which is my backyard

Why the forget did you bump this -_-

Very nice! much better than the S Props